Character Voices

Started by djsioadjs, August 12, 2009, 05:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic
when reading the comics what voice do you think the characters have? when reading spider-man comics i think spider-man sounds like the MUA Spider-Man

I read every character with his MUA or X-Men Legends 2 voice, except Spider-man. At the moment, I hear him with the Spectacular Spider-Man voice...

for ultimate spider-man its a different voice its like the on USM Video game

I still hear almost every character in their 90's cartoon voice.  Wolverine I hear in Steven Blum's voice, but I loved Wolvy's 90's voice (Cathal J. Dodd) too.

I think most voices in MUA represent the character perfectly. One exception is Wolverine. He sounds like some old guy who's beem smoking 4 packs a day since he was a teen. Another one is Dr. Doom, he sounds too pompous, like he's in a sheakspeare play or something. I imagine him with that robotic quality in ironman's voice but in a lower pitch and more serious, of course.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I usually think of the sounds from tv series (rarely), movies, x-men legends, or MUA.

The FF - Movie
Cyke - Movie
Rogue - XML
Jean - Movie
Wolverine - Movie
Storm - Movie
DD - MUA
Elektra - MUA
Strange - MUA
Black Widow - MUA
Ms. Marvel - MUA
Wanda - Wolverine and the X-Men

I dislike Wolvy's voice in the Evolution series (and no I don't read comics at all, but we're talking about voices aren't we?:P ). I when read a line of wolverine, I'm thinking of 90s Wolvy. Evolution = DBZ Piccolo. I don't see a green wolverine with metal claws, purple outfit and some old shoes running around fighting others while wearing a tulband or something:P .

Quote from: Wade Wilson on August 12, 2009, 06:42AM
I read every character with his MUA or X-Men Legends 2 voice, except Spider-man. At the moment, I hear him with the Spectacular Spider-Man voice...
ditto
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

heres my list of characters and how i think they sound like
:spiderman: MUA
:hulk_icon: marvel vs capcom {Because i only read comics about him being in control :idea:
:deadpool: Deadpool Psa you know where he gives advices funny series in youtube  :laugh:
:wolverine: MUA
:spiderwoman: MUA
:cyclops: XML2
:colossus: XML2
:phoenix: XML2
:capamer: Marvel vs Capcom
:stark: MUA
:strange: MUA
:iceman:MUA
Fantastic 4: WGH
:storm: MUA
:venom: Marvel vs capcom
:beast: cartoon
:cable: XML2 {PSP}
:nightcrawler: XML2 {he sounds like klaus from american dad and they have the same voice actor  :chuckle:
:xavier: XML2 Patrick Stewart's Voice fits him  :chuckle:
Nick Fury: MUA
:magneto: XML2
:thor: MUA
:juggernaut: Marvel vs capcom
there are others but too many  :thumbsup:

August 21, 2009, 05:04AM #9 Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 07:36AM by TheStorm
Cyclops = X-Men Evolution

Jean = X-Men Legends

Storm = The Animated Series ( :D )

Wolverine = The Animated Series

Rogue = The Animated Series

Gambit = The Animated Series

Prof X = The Movies

Beast = TAS

Magneto = TAS

Emma Frost = Always XML, the perfect Emma for me, perfect! But the Wolverine and The X-Men one wasn't bad either
:)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

For the x-men the 90's series. The MUA ones are spot on mostly with the exception of daredevil, is he supposed to sound like that, he sounds tired.