Re: Shadowslack's BOOSTER Releases (JEAN GREY TKBOOSTER UPDATE 4/5/13)

Started by shadowslacks, August 13, 2009, 02:46AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Here's the last video guys!

I updated the phoenix & tk mix booster but they're really minor. to find out, check out the Video  and if you wish to download it, here's the Download Link

nothing major really and if you are to ask me, i'd much prefer the pure TK version. It's just that ive discovered a few glitches in it and some contradicting effects.
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

First of all Wow, looks amazing, second of all. Maybe its a good idea to re-film it? The watermark really is annoying. Sorry if its too much though :)

Edit: Oh,  ok XD

haha yeah it is really annoying, but i really am too lazy to look for another software xD
it was the quickest that I could find, and I couldnt be bothered usng WMM cos it doesnt give users a lot of options.

and thanks :)

edit.

do any of you guys out there know of a free video editing software? :D
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

There's one called cam studio but it's kinda low quality lol but I think you can change the quality

Quote from: theo_mm on June 06, 2010, 06:05AM
There's one called cam studio but it's kinda low quality lol but I think you can change the quality
checked it but can i edit videos? cut, shorten, effects, etc?  i already have a recording software, my issue is the video editor.

Quote from: shadowslacks on June 06, 2010, 04:54AM
do any of you guys out there know of a free video editing software? :D

Well I use Windows movie maker, yes it's very limited but, at least you can make a decent video with basic tools, nothing spectacular though ^^

By the way, you changed the effect of Wind Blast right?, I downloaded one of your first versions and I remember that the effect was differtent than the last one... or it was my imagination...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 06, 2010, 07:07AM
great job on the video :)
thank you
Quote from: whiteking on June 06, 2010, 07:23AM
Well I use Windows movie maker, yes it's very limited but, at least you can make a decent video with basic tools, nothing spectacular though ^^

By the way, you changed the effect of Wind Blast right?, I downloaded one of your first versions and I remember that the effect was differtent than the last one... or it was my imagination...

true but im a lazy guy and i like to cut and alter videos and modify tracks so theyd fit the video limit and the only option i have is the avs with the annoying watermark apparently.
and yeah you're not imagining things lol i did change the effect for wind blast lol

Quote from: shadowslacks on June 06, 2010, 07:34AM
thank you
true but im a lazy guy and i like to cut and alter videos so the only option i have is the avs with the annoying watermark.
and yeah you're not imagining things lol i did change the effect for wind blast lol

You can cut and alter (a bit) your videos on movie maker as well ^^
Could you be so kind to tell me which effect did you used on your first version? I really liked that one :)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on June 06, 2010, 07:43AM
You can cut and alter (a bit) your videos on movie maker as well ^^
Could you be so kind to tell me which effect did you used on your first version? I really liked that one :)

the first version i believe had  p9_charge in activision/effects/char/storm
it's from her raging tempest xtreme. I do not know where to find that in mua but thats the location for xml2.
if both games have the same location i am sure it is under p9_charge or p9_power.

and ill just add what i edited on my prev post, i also cut tracks, slow down or speed up videos to fit them and avs is the only option that i have available. it really sucks but im not willing to pay either haha

Quote from: shadowslacks on June 06, 2010, 07:47AM
the first version i believe had  p9_charge in activision/effects/char/storm
it's from her raging tempest xtreme. I do not know where to find that in mua but thats the location for xml2.
if both games have the same location i am sure it is under p9_charge or p9_power.

and ill just add what i edited on my prev post, i also cut tracks, slow down or speed up videos to fit them and avs is the only option that i have available. it really sucks but im not willing to pay either haha

Oh ok, I'll look for that one ^^
You can cut tracks, and I guess that you can use the other tools on movie maker as well, never tried, but the option should be there... I'm not going to pay anything either so I'll keep using that software lol ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on June 06, 2010, 08:17AM
Oh ok, I'll look for that one ^^
You can cut tracks, and I guess that you can use the other tools on movie maker as well, never tried, but the option should be there... I'm not going to pay anything either so I'll keep using that softwere lol ^^
yeah, ive already spent so much this year and it's not even christmas yet. mum's been complaining esp when she got her bills haha i kept a copy of her credit card and taadaaah! xD anyway, think ill stick to avs for now, but ill try experimenting with windows movie maker. i used it a couple of times before, but it just got me pissed.  lmao

I saw the videos and they were great. However the Storm one does not give her justice. Her effects are amazing in the game!