Marvelfan12345's Releases: Thor Booster!!! (w/new Simulator Mission)

Started by marvelfan12345, August 13, 2009, 12:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just saw the video and I loved it!!!! Thanks very much Whiteking!! Updated first post with it.

No problem, I'm glad that you liked it! :D

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I was using my booster with Jean in her White Phoenix costume. I used the Dark Phoenix boost and she switched back into her White Phoenix costume instead of Phoenix. I'll see if the other skins work like this too. Also one bug I noticed is that for some reason her tk shield doesn't appear for her block. It worked for Whiteking so it must be a problem on my end.

Thank you so much :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Your welcome. Also guys for those of you who downloaded the Jean Grey booster I forget this effect. Put it in effect/char/phoenx and you will get the effect for Jean's tk shield. Whiteking you don't need this as you already have the effect.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nmmt2zxmxmj

Hey thx for the jean booster dude shes definetly enjoyable now,fabulous mod thx :phoenix:.Just a question tought is there any chance of adding shafs(if you get permission)last stand DF costume(for the DF boost) whenshes with her x3 uniform,IF theres any future new version :chuckle:.Cause movie uniform traansformed in comic one isnt so realistic ya know,but hey still diggin the booster!
Cool psylocke booster by the way!
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Maybe. Not everyone may use the X3 and X3 DP skin so I'm unsure. And the power already is very glitchy so I'm unsure. Nice idea though.

New version released. Adds tk shield block effect and new flying Phoenix wings.

Yaaaay :)

Thanks, love it :D

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Thanks. I love how it feels like the Phoenix raptor is behind her when she flies.

new version looks cool. i need to download it when i get home.
on a slightly unrelated note, i downloaded a converted rachel grey skin, and put it on jean grey.  after i tried out the dark pheonix power, it surprised me by changing back into a rhino skin. i just thought it was kind of funny.
here's a picture:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fz1t5grvbVCyqCLW4z4TxA?feat=directlink

Yeah sometimes it converted back to the black Dark Phoenix outfit for me, Medusa, but now she just stays in the Dark Phoenix outfit, except when I choose the original Phoenix outfit, it reverts to it after the boost :)

P.S. marvelfan12345 do you think it's possible to put the wings from the xtreme power on her while she flies?

here's a nice photo, Dark Phoenix off to devour a planet :D

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I'll try it but the wings will probably take up a lot of the screen. Nice pic. It is from Asgard right?

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 30, 2009, 02:43PM
Now that is funny lol! Which Rachel skin is it?
from the marvel girl mod (in character catalog). i still think that there should be a better rachel skin for mua seeing as it really isn't that good.