Marvelfan12345's Releases: Thor Booster!!! (w/new Simulator Mission)

Started by marvelfan12345, August 13, 2009, 12:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
As far as I know this booster doesn't include a simulator mission O.o'. Am I right?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

It has, I mean, it's even in the title of the topic: "Marvelfan12345's Releases: Jean Grey Booster (Updated with Simulator Mission)"

oh, how dumb of me. my bad.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Ok Blade no as I don't care much for him. Spider-Woman could be a maybe.

The Storm I'll help you out in pms.

And yes Nowhere Man there is a simulator mission.

September 11, 2009, 12:40PM #65 Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 12:48PM by Iron Fist and Deadpool
You prefer way more female characters, right Marvelfan? :) (no offense, just a normal question) I mean, for doing mods and stuff.

In my own personal opinion, Spider Woman and Invisible woman were the most balanced women in MUA1 so I don't think that Jess needed an update, maybe just to rise the damage of some powers and change the type of damage from some attacks.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 11, 2009, 12:40PM
You prefer way more female characters, right Marvelfan? :) (no offense, just a normal question) I mean, for doing mods and stuff.

Kind of. I have more fav females than fav males though but they are all equal to me.

And Whiteking must likely a few powers will be made more powerful and hopefully a ninth power.

Okay, than I can't wait for any of your female character mods and updates :)

I'll probably do a male update to. I'm thinking of adding another power to Thor and hopefully getting Nowhere Man's permission to add his updates to it.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 11, 2009, 01:00PM
I'll probably do a male update to. I'm thinking of adding another power to Thor and hopefully getting Nowhere Man's permission to add his updates to it.

Thor is an amazing idea, since most of his powers are related to his hammer, but as the god of thuder he should have more elemental/electrical powers.

By the way I've noticed about the sim disc for Jean, great idea, escecially the fact that you can chose which mission you want to replace (I'll probably replace Luke Cage or Blade).

Also love the idea of Dark Psylocke as the mini-boss.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Thanks. I enjoyed them fighting. For Thor I thought for Hammer Slam he could also have a lightning bolt coming down and striking the enemy like in MUAII

Yeah I think I work on Thor before the others. I'll update my workbench thread.