Who are the last characters that you think will be in MUAII?

Started by marvelfan12345, August 17, 2009, 06:44PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like many on the list but the two I think are in are Cyclops and Spider-Woman.

Cyclops - We have four X-Men as not everyone has Juggernaut so Cyke could fit 5. He makes a double date with Jean and he has a voice actor. Cyclops isn't the type of character who would seem to be an NPC.

Spider-Woman - She brings up New Avengers and female count and is very popular nowadays. Marvel is really pushing her to the top. I think she will be the last character as the final one has only 1 skin (she really only has a classic costume) and she could be tied to Secret Invasion. Maybe at the end you find out she is a skrull or at the end she gets abducted by Skrulls so in a future game could be based off on Secret Invasion.

Iceman - I've found the rumors about him more believable than some other characters. He offers something that can't be found on any other character.

Punisher - Only reason not to have him in would be legal rights. Too popular to pass the chance to have him in the game. Fits with the Civil War storyline. If given the right tools, could offer some rather nice Fusion opportunities.

Quote from: Gevth on August 17, 2009, 07:32PM
Punisher - Only reason not to have him in would be legal rights. Too popular to pass the chance to have him in the game. Fits with the Civil War storyline. If given the right tools, could offer some rather nice Fusion opportunities.

Could, but probably wont. If Punisher is a playable, my money is on that he has the same fusions as deadpool and gobby.

I put punisher because he was a big part in Civil war

and Emma for another female.

All they said was ice beans and I think that was for Iron Man.

Iron Man doesn't shoot ice beams. Ice beam attack is an iceman trademark move so I think its him

the wikipedia dissagrees with
Quote from: warmachine300 on August 17, 2009, 09:45PM
Iron Man doesn't shoot ice beams.
Quote from: wikipedia
Other [armor] capabilities include: generating ultra-freon (i.e., a freeze-beam)

edit:
I vote for iceman anyways. because A)it makes sense and B) he's really just a cool and froody guy.

QuoteI vote for iceman anyways. because A)it makes sense and B) he's really just a cool and froody guy.

Gasp!  A Hitchhiker's Guide reference! Kudos to you.  Anyway, though I'd really like to see some of those characters in it {Nova, Sentry)  I think that Cyclops, Iceman, and Punisher are most likely, with the possibility of Spider-Woman.