3rd Person Camera Mod V1.1

Started by Gevth, August 19, 2009, 06:19PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: brandonmeek on July 27, 2012, 02:12PM
Been working on camera mods, this is one of the most provocative mods in the forums, but i haven't figured out how to get 1st person camera, any ideas? I think it would be fun is only real reason, and i could get some sweet screen shots from 1st person.
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on September 17, 2010, 08:16PM
I hope this isnt considered bumping but i ran across the video for this and now i downloaded it but where do i put it? cause all it says is cameramod.py

Download the file from the main post, merge it into your game's folder. Then download the cameramod.py file from the later post and replace the one in the scripts folder. I know he said you don't, but you do have to start a new game (I had to, at least).

Thanks Gevth, sorry I hadn't seen it before. I knew about the camera "behind" the character, but didn't realize the one put it right in front, exactly what i was looking for. Hopefully, I can return the favor by providing some mods of my own soon, not as sloppy as my old ones :)

Quote from: brandonmeek on July 27, 2012, 05:45PM
Thanks Gevth, sorry I hadn't seen it before. I knew about the camera "behind" the character, but didn't realize the one put it right in front, exactly what i was looking for. Hopefully, I can return the favor by providing some mods of my own soon, not as sloppy as my old ones :)

Gevth... never said anything... did he?

lol sorry, yeah he didn't. I have been back for first time in long time, so getting my posts mixed up :)

Could someone please upload a new link for the camera mod? The current one doesn't work for me.

Link works for me.. Might be Mediafire acting up
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Has anyone tried this mod in awhile? I just did on MUA and it doesn't seem to work. The mod I already have installed is the 50 Roster Hack if that makes any difference.

Quote from: tonyb42011 on November 19, 2022, 07:23AM
Has anyone tried this mod in awhile? I just did on MUA and it doesn't seem to work. The mod I already have installed is the 50 Roster Hack if that makes any difference.

This is an ancient mod and never worked perfectly to begin with, so I'm not surprised it doesn't work. I know that no one has worked on it in ages, so it's unlikely to get compatibility fixes with latest mods.