Cyclops Rumor

Started by marvelfan12345, August 23, 2009, 04:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Too many chances, do you agree?

What do you mean by that.

At this moment, chances for Cyclops being playable are... slim (bah-dum-tch!)
That he doesn't seem to be the NPC type of guy does not mean anything.
I personally don't see much use in discussing a "proof" that (maybe) confirms him as a (probable) NPC.

Well we know he is in somehow. Whether NPC, Playable, Exclusive, we have no idea.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 25, 2009, 02:38PMWell we know he is in somehow. Whether NPC, Playable, Exclusive, we have no idea.

If you're trusting GiantBomb that's your issue, but that's definitely not something I'd trust for stuff like this.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 25, 2009, 02:25PM
I thought that too but he doesn't seem to be the NPC type of guy.

Why? He was an npc in MUA before the DLC.  He could easily be in the background denying to help out or send some of the x-men that show up.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Teancum on August 25, 2009, 05:55PM
If you're trusting GiantBomb that's your issue, but that's definitely not something I'd trust for stuff like this.

No what I am trusting is his confirmed voice actor. That is also what GiantBomb is trusting. I would think you would know about the list of confirmed voice actors that were confirmed before the site came up.

A voice actor could still mean his a NPC.

Quote from: Venom on August 25, 2009, 08:18PM
A voice actor could still mean his a NPC.

Very True!!
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 25, 2009, 06:35PM
No what I am trusting is his confirmed voice actor. That is also what GiantBomb is trusting. I would think you would know about the list of confirmed voice actors that were confirmed before the site came up.

IMDB?  I still stand by 'rumor' with that.  They aren't 100% reliable until after the movie/game is out.  Remember how the whole cast got removed at one point?

Voice actor confirmed still doesnt gurantee a character will be in, Angel's voice actor was confirmed and even did some lines for XMl1, but still was nowhere to be found in that game.

Oh well, i rather have another non-X-Men character, than another x character.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I still have a big feeling he will be in somehow. Hopefully playable or a 360/PS3 exclusive.

I hope he won't be the last revealed. I mean, we need someone good for the story, not a boyfriend/husband for Jean Grey.

Quote from: Wade Wilson on August 27, 2009, 05:52AM
I hope he won't be the last revealed. I mean, we need someone good for the story, not a boyfriend/husband for Jean Grey.
Definitelly true. I still think that if he is in at all, he'll be NPC or exclusive
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

I don't know if it's a tendency, but it seems they're releasing 4 characters of each team, like 4 X-Men (Gambit, Storm, Wolverine and Jean), 4 Thunderbolts (Songbird, Venom, Green Goblin and Penance), Fantastic 4, 4 Heroes For Hire (Iron Fist, Hulk, Luke Cage and Deadpool -> acording to Wikipedia).

Maybe the last character may be a Avenger, just like Cap. America, Thor and Ironman...

Don't know, just a guess...