Your fav. Cyclops skin! *Research*

Started by BLaw, August 25, 2009, 03:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Added 4 options. Make your choice.

Considered Game Talk, it's about the skins in and for XML2. I just need to know.

May I ask why you need to know? I'm not comfertable voting until I know what it is about.

did somebody make the jim lee style cyclops skin for xml2? If so add that

I did with a PS2 model.

I need to know, I need to know, tell me babygirl because I need to know (8) Marc Anthony

Darn song was on the radio.

Anyway, I need to know because of the skin I'm working on for XML2. I wanna see if one of those comes out as the winner.

haha i heard that from american dad. and can you add that on the poll {Jim Lee}

Quote from: BLaw on August 26, 2009, 03:52AM
I did with a PS2 model.

I need to know, I need to know, tell me babygirl because I need to know (8) Marc Anthony

Darn song was on the radio.

Anyway, I need to know because of the skin I'm working on for XML2. I wanna see if one of those comes out as the winner.

I know how you feel:
Quote from: Linkin Park-Hands Held High
...When the Rich wage war it's the poor who die...
I was tearing up like there's no tomorrow.

Any ways I'd like to see a First Class skin, Isn't that like the original though?

Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

I thought astonishing is already on the game or are you making a skull cap less version that's better because it sucks when he has that skull cap

Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Im talking about the first alternate costume of cyclops in xml2 and his default in MUA
if this is wrong pls correct me

Quote from: djsioadjs on August 28, 2009, 03:00AM
Im talking about the first alternate costume of cyclops in xml2 and his default in MUA
if this is wrong pls correct me

Yes, yes, yes we know of the Astonishing costume and that it's his first alternate costume of cyclops in xml2 and his default in MUA, have you reed the first class comics?

thanks for the correction but i haven't read first class can you post a pic?

Would you like a pic of every page?