Alternate Enemies Mod - Beta Version 1.0

Started by ragincajun, August 25, 2009, 05:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 25, 2009, 05:25PM Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 05:30PM by ragincajun
Tired of playing your MUA and beating up the same enemies every time?  Then you need the -

Contains replacements for most of the enemies in MUA.  Note that this is a beta; it only goes through Act 1.  If there is the interest, I'll continue working on this, expanding it through the entire game.  Also note that this DOES NOT replace any bosses at this time, just minions.  Its not in tune with the storyline, so if you want your game to make perfect sense, don't download.  But if you're like me and have played so many times you can recite the story line in your sleep and want some differentiation, then do download!

Click the banner to download.

Please report any bugs you find.

August 25, 2009, 07:06PM #2 Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 07:22PM by ragincajun
Various new minions.  Here's a list of the new ones: (the list is in white for people who don't want to ruin the surprise)

Ultron Warrior -> Acolyte
Doom Bot -> Latverian Defense Robot
AIM Trooper -> Hellfire Club Thug
Super Soldier -> Hellfire Club Mutant Brute
AIM Reaver -> Hellfire Club Reaver (name change only, no new skin)
Atlantian Champion -> Atlantian Warrior
Atlantian Armored -> Atlantian Guardian
Atlantian Defender -> Atumma Barbarian
Clay Warrior -> Anubite
Clay Guardian -> Greater Anubite
Shaolin Monk -> Ninja
Shaolin Healer -> Ancient Healer

I'll post some screenies later this week.

That's really cool.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Fantastic job, it actually replaces the enemies in the Mandarin mission :D

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

This is cool i would like you to make more i want to change up my game more. Excellent.

:applause: very good mod i hope you will make more for act 2,3......etc