MUA2 Vip Invites

Started by Venom, July 20, 2009, 06:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If it didn't work with the MUA DLC I see no chance of it working for MUAII DLC. But how people like Dark Mark got the DLC files then maybe.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 28, 2009, 04:33PM
If it didn't work with the MUA DLC I see no chance of it working for MUAII DLC. But how people like Dark Mark got the DLC files then maybe.

The assets that were used in Official Characters were from the Gold Edition of MUA1, which contains the DLC characters.

So unless they release the characters in a cd we can't.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 28, 2009, 04:37PM
So unless they release the characters in a cd we can't.

No.  We can get the files.  I don't know about the Gold Edition nonsense, but some of us had the files at the time the DLC was originally released.  No need for a disc.  Thing is, TC says the 360/PS3 version are encoded in a different format.  So while we can get the files, getting use of them is a whole different story entirely.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Ok then never mind what I said.

October 28, 2009, 04:55PM #80 Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 05:02PM by iammingy
Quote from: Burning Rage on October 28, 2009, 04:42PM
No.  We can get the files.  I don't know about the Gold Edition nonsense, but some of us had the files at the time the DLC was originally released.  No need for a disc.  Thing is, TC says the 360/PS3 version are encoded in a different format.  So while we can get the files, getting use of them is a whole different story entirely.

What are you talking about? You are talking nonsense. None of people here got the DLC assets onto the PC and release it to us until the Gold Edition was released. I don't think you remember who here gracefully took the time and effort ripping those assets for the community...

The intention of my previous post was to address this:
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 28, 2009, 04:33PM
He had no clue and I gave him the answer.

October 28, 2009, 05:08PM #81 Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 05:10PM by Burning Rage
Quote from: iammingy on October 28, 2009, 04:55PM
What are you talking about? You are talking nonsense. None of people here got the DLC assets onto the PC and release it to us until the Gold Edition was released. I don't think you remember who here gracefully took the time and effort ripping those assets for the community...

The intention of my previous post was to address this:He had no clue and I gave him the answer.

*sigh*  As usual, people read too much in to things and overreact on the internet.  You can get files off a modded x-box remember?  There was a member here who had the DLC content on their x-box that was willing to donate the files by ripping them from his x-box which was at the time of the release.  I have no idea what files were used for the official character mods because I had no part of that pack.  I mentioned the Gold Edition "nonsense" referring to Marvelfan's question about not being able to get the files unless they were on a disc.  That was all.  Nowhere in that post did I say anything that was directed at anyone, so I've no idea why you are getting defensive but frankly I'm not in the mood to argue and will just leave it at that.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: Burning Rage on October 28, 2009, 05:08PM
*sigh*  As usual, people read too much in to things and overreact on the internet.  You can get files off a modded x-box remember?  There was a member here who had the DLC content on their x-box that was willing to donate the files by ripping them from his x-box which was at the time of the release.  I have no idea what files were used for the official character mods because I had no part of that pack.  I mentioned the Gold Edition "nonsense" referring to Marvelfan's question about not being able to get the files unless they were on a disc.  That was all.  Nowhere in that post did I say anything that was directed at anyone, so I've no idea why you are getting defensive but frankly I'm not in the mood to argue and will just leave it at that.

Not trying to argue about anything, Rage. Honestly, we got it from the disc, which is what I had been saying... :rofl: