who was mostly on your team?

Started by Jeanfan321, April 14, 2010, 10:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I Have
Gambit
Ironman
Wolverine
and Spiderman or Venom

i had  :storm: Storm cuz her lightning and gale force an  :phoenix: jean cuz hers powers rule. the other two i switched out

I played the wii version so I used psylocke jean songbird and the last slot changed up between gambit storm ms marvel and iceman.

Psylocke because of telekinesis and her awsome blade
Jean telekinesis and her other powers
songbird cause she was just awesome especially the mallet power
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

I have both the PS2 version and the 360 version. So...

PS2: Storm (Lightning Strikes), Jean Grey (She's my 2nd favorite in X-Men), Ms. Marvel (Her Might and she's the next best thing close to Rogue), Psylocke (Her powers are pretty cool)

360: Storm (Powers are real effective and she's immune to most elemental attacks), Jean (Again, 2nd fav), Gambit (Anything he throws, explodes, and he's THE man lol), Wolverine (Mostly for his healing factor, but I just really think he's the best looking character in his 2nd uniform, graphic wise)

:deadpool: Deadpool :warbird: Ms Marvel :carnage: Carnage and  :magneto: ocasionally switching out some of them for either Hulk or Invisable Woman although Deadpool is always in my team

I would have carnage :carnage: venom :venom: spiderman :spiderman: deadpool :deadpool:
chrisw

Storm,Jean,Invisible Woman,Ms.Marvel,Psylocke and songbird