Blade, Cyclops, Psylocke Wii exclusives - official

Started by Scotimus, September 01, 2009, 10:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, if it's a fake it's extremely well done, including those little details like "26 playable heroes", "use your wii remote to unleash over 250 astonishing new fusion powers", the website for the game, and actually making a picture for Blade, Psylocke and Cyclops (that wasn't made using mods). I don't see an N-Space logo anywhere, but that could very well be on the frontside.

@marvelfan12345: you say that because you saw them yourself, or because whoever posted this pics told you so?

I don't think it's fake either.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

September 01, 2009, 03:20PM #18 Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 03:24PM by deedooo
i am extremely good at photoshop, if i do say so myself. someone probably could do it if they had no life, enjoyed getting people's hopes up about nothing, was an obsessed fanatic with attention to detail, and had both photoshop, and the skills to use it. it's not likely someone would go to the trouble to do that, but A) who knows what kind of freaks are out there and B) i have been wrong before.

edit: notice the wii motion support symbol at the top right (maybe someone could check if this is the commonly used logo?) and the fine print at the bottom, as well as the white case. replicate-able, but again a lot of attention to detail.

My thing is why aren't there more credible pictures than this?  You know people are going to question it, so add some pictures going into Gamestop, of a friend picking it up, etc.

I wouldnt completly count it out, remember we only had pictures like these when Jean was leaked and pictures of the walls at SDCC.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yeah but how would storm be there. Yet the pics of Cyke, Psylocke, and Blade have something off but I still think they are real.

No but it was way different. Try the jean thread.

I stated in the first thread I started that these pictures were from a person that works at Toys-R-us who chats on the official forums. For whatever reason that thread was locked and I started a new one. I do not think this is fake. I really dont think there is someone out there with that much time on there hands. It was also posted on the official Ultimate Alliance boards. Why hasnt it been mentioned officially yet? Probably because they didnt want this info getting out yet. They have every single day planned out as to what they will reveal between now and the official release date so they can string us along as much as possible. That's exactly what they did last time around. Besides people have been clamoring for Cyclops and Psylocke so much that I'm sure they are expecting a bit of negative backlash. Give it a month and they'll probably be dlc for the ps3/360. Good lord the negativity from people astounds me sometimes.

September 01, 2009, 11:28PM #27 Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 11:50PM by Burning Rage
Quote from: Scotimus on September 01, 2009, 07:37PM
I stated in the first thread I started that these pictures were from a person that works at Toys-R-us who chats on the official forums. For whatever reason that thread was locked and I started a new one. I do not think this is fake. I really dont think there is someone out there with that much time on there hands. It was also posted on the official Ultimate Alliance boards. Why hasnt it been mentioned officially yet? Probably because they didnt want this info getting out yet. They have every single day planned out as to what they will reveal between now and the official release date so they can string us along as much as possible. That's exactly what they did last time around. Besides people have been clamoring for Cyclops and Psylocke so much that I'm sure they are expecting a bit of negative backlash. Give it a month and they'll probably be dlc for the ps3/360. Good lord the negativity from people astounds me sometimes.

So if I photoshop a picture of Elvis walking on the moon and claim that my cousin's uncle's parrot's sister's owner's grandmother's nephew's cousin who works at NASA and posts on the *insert X unreliable media forum here* had taken it while he visited Elvis 2 weeks ago would you believe that too?  Ladies and gentlemen Elvis has not left the building!  He lives on the moon and is eagerly awaiting the release of MUA2.  :rofl:

But seriously, it'll take more than a half-assed picture to get me to believe this.  I photoshop, model, and animate for a living.  This would take me about 3 hours tops.  I could post a box art later featuring Tinker Bell and Aladdin, being that Disney is buying out Marvel and all it would only be appropriate.  Just because there is a "picture" doesn't mean it's *CONFIRMED*.  It just means you believe anything you see.  Wait until the devs announce this one before we call it confirmed yeah?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: Burning Rage on September 01, 2009, 11:28PM
So if I photoshop a picture of Elvis walking on the moon and claim that my cousin's uncle's parrot's sister's owner's grandmother's nephew's cousin who works at NASA and posts on the *insert X unreliable media forum here* had taken it while he visited Elvis 2 weeks ago would you believe that too?  Ladies and gentlemen Elvis has not left the building!  He lives on the moon and is eagerly awaiting the release of MUA2.  :rofl:

But seriously, it'll take more than a half-assed picture to get me to believe this.  I photoshop, model, and animate for a living.  This would take me about 3 hours tops.  I could post a box art later featuring Tinker Bell and Aladdin, being that Disney is buying out Marvel and all it would only be appropriate.  Just because there is a "picture" doesn't mean it's *CONFIRMED*.  It just means you believe anything you see.  Wait until the devs announce this one before we call it confirmed yeah?

Really now. Let's not be a complete ass about it. ;-) This wasnt a case of this guy said that guy said this guy. It was one person. On the actual Ultimate Alliance forum, who took pictures with his cell phone while he was at work. Very simple. Not convoluted at all. Though I suppose this wouldnt be a proper forum if there wasnt something to argue about.

Quote from: Scotimus on September 02, 2009, 05:45AM
Really now. Let's not be a complete ass about it. ;-) This wasnt a case of this guy said that guy said this guy. It was one person. On the actual Ultimate Alliance forum, who took pictures with his cell phone while he was at work. Very simple. Not convoluted at all. Though I suppose this wouldnt be a proper forum if there wasnt something to argue about.

Hey, I can make a photo night with a lamp and I could say it's an alien spaceship. So believe me, there is a chance, that this isn't true. I would be happy too, than it would be sure, that none of them will take another slot. But this info can be fake anytime.