I'm curious!

Started by LX - Rampage, September 02, 2009, 12:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was talking with a friend of mine, and I had any idea! I wanted to know, that what does you, great users of Marvel Mods, think about this band or what.

Do not make me start about them. Seriously.

I often like punkrock/rock music, but not them.

And that guy Bill, he goes to extremes with his/her look. I know she's a he..
The guy with the locks, he's actually buying caps to make a hole/holes in it, which IMO is waste of money :P

BLaw, you are da man! Seriously, I hate them too, because I don't like guys who uses makeup and at the end, that guy looks like a girl. At the first time, I didn't even knew, that he is a he.

September 03, 2009, 03:34AM #3 Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 09:16PM by Nowhere Man
well, I voted "never heard of it"...but I did some research and got to know them.....the songs are not good and he doesn't look like a girl. don't you dare offend girls that way. he looks like...something weird.

I don't mind men in make up as long as they deliver, like david bowie.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I talked about a picture I've seen a year ago. On that, I wasn't able to tell, that he is a he. Sorry, right. I should say that he is a girl, cuz it's offense to woman. Sorry

Quote from: Nowhere Man on September 03, 2009, 03:34AM
Or Soul Glow Activatur (from Family Force 5).
But I looked at a couple pictures this band, Tokyo Hotel, and I don't even want to hear any of their songs...

What a bunch of posers...

I feel sorry for them beacuse of the bad talk...

Who am I kidding this is good stuff :P

They had a nr1 hit single in my country called monsoon. After 2 years I still do not understand why it became a hit, it was awfull.

Gimme Metallica or Three Doors Down or even that crazy hit from ehm, crap forgot the name and title, anyway it's a real paranoid song with bearded guy. He went kinda Scatman in the song or something.

Ha! I knew it! No one likes these jokers

I only heard of them by way of a tween girl so that pretty much tells me all about them

September 04, 2009, 03:34AM #10 Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 03:36AM by Shauny7488
Quote from: Nowhere Man on September 03, 2009, 03:34AM

The difference between Bowie and this guy? Bowie dressed in drag for a reason, a character in several songs called Ziggy Stardust, he played Ziggy in the music clips.
That other douchebag however, dresses like a woman why? cos he wants to be different? cos he thinks its cool? Cos he just wants mummy and daddy to love him? Who knows? Im no Bowie fan either, but if there was a number higher than infinity, Bowie would be that many more times better than these jokers.

Exactly! I'm a big Bowie fan. Bowie rocks! Ziggy rocks! Tokyo Hotel sucks!

Quote from: Shauny7488 on September 04, 2009, 03:34AM
cos he wants to be different? cos he thinks its cool? Cos he just wants mummy and daddy to love him?

LOL!

I just don't get it! I mean, what do these guys want? They are losers, they never be someone big like Micheal Jackson was (Rest In Peace). For me, they are like a band, who we will forget after some years. Nothing big

I hardly remember them right now.

It's useless, to go on more about this, cause looks like I was right. They are just a bunch of people, who think they are cool, but they are just nothing, compared to real bands.
Topic: Locked