Marvel Movie Sugestions

Started by iceman0730, February 10, 2010, 10:11AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The X-Men first class looks cool, with Storm, Cyke, Jean, and Hank. We will learn their origins, see Scott and Jean fall in love, maybe see the power of Phoenix, and see the first evil mutant they will fight.

Hopefully X4 brings back Cyke and Jean and doesn't have Magneto as villain (Sinister, Apocalypse)

Yes, please give Magneto a rest. As much as I love Ian McKellen, his character has been overused. Nor would I be excited about watching an actor trying to get McKellen's voice right to play a much younger Magneto.

I would really love to see a movie about World War Hulk. I think it would be awesome, even if they would have to make multiple movies to tell the whole story.

i think a movie about venom with carnage as villian is sounds cool i am a venom maniac  :venom: :venom: :venom:

Quote from: Jela121 on April 11, 2010, 03:24PM
I would really love to see a movie about World War Hulk. I think it would be awesome, even if they would have to make multiple movies to tell the whole story.
there's a world war hulk animated full length movie in progress. or maybe it's out. i'm not exactly sure

I wanted to see a civil war movie
but they did before, films like avenger, spiderman, iron man who had a plot already discussing the issue of civil war.

Hopefully they don't make a movie titled, "Avengers Meet Mickey Mouse and Friends!" :\

Hopefully a succesful Ghost Rider movie.

April 25, 2010, 12:04AM #24 Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 12:07AM by Deedooo
i think that we could use a luke cage movie, as long as they don't oversex it :P. or a heroes for hire movie with him and iron fist.

edit: looks like it's in scripting progress already :P http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401601/

Id like to see more actors  that look the part in Superhero films.Patrick Stewart was a great example on getting it right in Xmen.