Wii/PS2 (n-Space's version) talk and Official News

Started by Teancum, September 10, 2009, 05:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's easy. Get both. I will, because I want to know, which is the better

Yeah I will get both but which one first? I don't care that much for Juggs and he is probably DLC so I can wait for him.

Juggs is pre-order bonus. I don't think he will be DLC. would be a waste of a place.

I guess. So which do you think I should get first. Rumor has it that the PS2 and Wii will not have either Iron Fist or the secret character.

I don't know. I will get XBox 360 first, cause it's newer (Don't say a word anyone, cause PS2/Wii reuses a lots of things, so it's kinda more boring)

We are off topic so lets change the subject. I'm kinda sad Jean doesn't still have her tk shield but her powerset looks good. Pink energy and fiery effects.

Too bad no radial tk lift and slam power. But at least her regular tk is grab power.

I think both versions are different from each other, i can tell you that Gambit doesnt have the powers he has in the 360 version, or at least they are named differently. If i were you i would get the ps2 first play that and then get the 360, that way it feels like an upgrade. I think if you go the other way you may be dissapointed.

The wii/ps2 doesnt have Iron Fist but it does have teh secret character.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 12, 2009, 01:30PM
Juggs is pre-order bonus. I don't think he will be DLC. would be a waste of a place.
Hey jugs is awesome!!!Im kinda sad he didnt make it as a official like Venom or GG
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 12, 2009, 01:31PM
I guess. So which do you think I should get first. Rumor has it that the PS2 and Wii will not have either Iron Fist or the secret character.
If by the "secret char" you mean armoured nyki i bet its gonna be a relief for alot a people,yeah and im watching all of you guys...
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on September 12, 2009, 01:34PM
I think both versions are different from each other, i can tell you that Gambit doesnt have the powers he has in the 360 version, or at least they are named differently. If i were you i would get the ps2 first play that and then get the 360, that way it feels like an upgrade. I think if you go the other way you may be dissapointed.

I was thinking that too. I won't miss Iron Fist much so he isn't that big of a loss. Also where have you got all this WII/PS2 info?

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 12, 2009, 01:34PM
We are off topic so lets change the subject. I'm kinda sad Jean doesn't still have her tk shield but her powerset looks good. Pink energy and fiery effects.

Too bad no radial tk lift and slam power. But at least her regular tk is grab power.
It wasn't off topic. We were talking about the different versions :) I gave up, so I will try her out. I hope she is good.

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on September 12, 2009, 01:34PM

You are right man

Then never mind about what I said about it being off-topic.

So let me get this straight.

Jean and Psylocke lift objects tk with grab.
No alternate costumes.
No Iron Fist.

Wow. It really sucks (sorry for this word). So, what do you guys say know? Xbox 360/PS3 or PS2/Wii will be better?

Both are good in my opinion. They make up for each other's flaws

PS2/Wii version are better for one reason.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 12, 2009, 01:39PM
Jean and Psylocke lift objects tk with grab.
No alternate costumes.
No Iron Fist.
yes

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 12, 2009, 01:40PM
Wow. It really sucks (sorry for this word). So, what do you guys say know? Xbox 360/PS3 or PS2/Wii will be better?

Not really the place to discuss which one is better, since this is just about the wii/ps2 version and official news. I dont think one is better than the other, since so far from what i seen some stuff is different between the two.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it