Wii/PS2 (n-Space's version) talk and Official News

Started by Teancum, September 10, 2009, 05:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Small question: when I fought the last boss for the first time, I think I saw him using some of my characters powers. Has anybody else seen this, or was it just my mind playing games?

Might've been. Which ones did you see? No such thing on the PSP version for me anyway.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

The Nspace version is unbelievably ass, I bought it cheap played it once and will never again. It looks, sounds and plays like a PS1 game

Wow,

I just finished playing a little on the PS2 version...they really didn't put any care into it.  XML 1 was more polished.  Sad, sad end to a series. 

The modders here could have created a MUCH better game.  What a disappointment.  I'm glad I only paid $11.00 for it...it wasn't even really worth that much.

Activision has just become EVIL.

The people who create  MUA2( wii,ps2), are they the same people who create  x men legends if not then why they just don't  let the creators who did that game do this one
Stick out your chest and scream your  defiance.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Raven Software was working on X-Men Origins: Wolverine so they couldn't make MUA2.

DAmn, you Raven Software
Stick out your chest and scream your  defiance.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its not their problem :P If Marvel (or whoever) decided to wait till their done, it would be  a SOO much better game

can someone tell me how to put MUA2 skins on my wii?

Quote from: Lieutenant#61 on July 14, 2010, 11:07AM
DAmn, you Raven Software

Hey,think of the bright side atleast SEGA didnt made it XD
Plus we woudnta have such an awesome wolverine game if it wasnt for them^^
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

wow... what would we do without ANOTHER Wolverine game :P j/k

both the X-Box and the PS2/Wii version sucked pure and simple... could have been SO much more V_V

Right, gimme a telepath game without mr claws :P

Right that's what im saying.I like wolvie and i am a fan but they should really throw some telepaths like Psylocke and Jean.Or lose his rage thing.

EDIT:If this doesn't have anything to do with what you guys were talking about then idc cause way 2 lazy 2 go check :P

man, this game is unfinished, it needs special conversations, alternate costumes and better graphics. (in my opinion)

Here's She-Hulk and Sentry's attacks from MUA2 DS

Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it