Where can i find a copy of XML2 for PC?

Started by Jedted, April 07, 2007, 12:28AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've searched everywhere and i see is used copies of the consol versions.  Amazon has it for PC but i'd rather find some place where i can go and pick it up(either that or download the whole game).  Did the game not sell as many copies or what?  I know it's 2 years old but why would they take it off the market when it was so popular?

It wasn't near as popular on PC is my guess.  It's sortof tailored to a console but was ported so that die-hard PC fans could have it too.  I'd get it from eBay.  I doubt you'll find it many other places.  Plus, used game stores no longer sell used PC games because they're too easy to pirate.

I wasn't able to find it anywhere but e-bay, so that's your best choice.  I know you can't just pick it up and drive home, but it's better than not having it.  I got a brand new sealed copy for $10 with shipping.  Excelsior!
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

i got my like 3 months after it got out and the only copy i could find was an old beat up one at a Target
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Well i did see it on Amazon so i geuss that's the best option for quality.  I know PC they gave two extra characters but is PC the only one that has the Danger room thing?  That's my main reason for wanting it besides multiplayer.

April 07, 2007, 02:11PM #5 Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 02:15PM by Burning Rage
No no no...  The PS2 and X-box both have the danger room.  The only thing the PC version has that the console versions don't is an actual herostat entry for Sabretooth and Pyro.  The console versions contain all the files for those characters, as well as the PSP characters, but none of those characters have entries in the herostat, which is the only reason they are not playable on PS2 and X-box (oh, and the PSP has different format skellies, but that's a whole different story for a different day).  Also, the PC version is modifyable, which is why I bought it for the PC after enjoying it on the PS2.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I can tell you that the Xbox XML2 'update' mod V1 will be out in a week or two.  It'll just add Psylocke, (thanks to everyone here), Pyro and Sabertooth.  Future versions will replace Iron Man, Deadpool and Prof X, as well as add the XML1 Danger Rooms.

Quote from: Teancum on April 08, 2007, 12:44AM
I can tell you that the Xbox XML2 'update' mod V1 will be out in a week or two.  It'll just add Psylocke, (thanks to everyone here), Pyro and Sabertooth.  Future versions will replace Iron Man, Deadpool and Prof X, as well as add the XML1 Danger Rooms.
Why replace deadpool? Hes awesome and has a conversation with himself that I hear is really funny. Merc with a mouth deserves his own game! Yarg!

Simple, Deadpool is playable, and MUCH better in Ultimate Alliance.  His Voice-overs are really crappy quality in XML2.  I'd rather put someone in who's actually an X-man and play Deadpool where he's done right.  In MUA.

I agree that DP needs his own game though.

hehe just about everyone LOVES Deadpool, even casual comics fans.

I agree giving him his own game would be a brilliant move  :deadpool: