The VS Game

Started by Nowhere Man, September 12, 2009, 09:34AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Magik
Jean, Sue, Storm vs Scott, Reed, Panther

not really a battle LOl....Jean, Sue && Storm hands down.

Emma Frost & Marvel Girl(Without Pheonix) vs. Jean Grey (Normal) & Black Queen
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Jean and black queen

Marvel girl, Cable, X-Man vs Jean grey

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Jean grey if she is phoenix
Goblin Queen Daken Stryfe vs Cyber Magneto and Black Panther

First team

Mystiques Freedom force vs Magnetos Acolytes

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Magneto
Namor, moonknight vs Luke cage, Spiderman       

Luke Cage and Spiderman

Sage and Domino vs Beast and Deadpool

I already did that one and Cuckoos win

Fantastic four and Shehulk vs Cyclops Jean Iceman Angel and beast

fantastic 4 team

blob vs juggernaut

Juggernaut

Thor vs Phoenix

Jean
domino vs x- 23

X-23

Storm vs Surge

hI say Draw but thats one person.

Hulk ,she-hulk vs wolverine , storm

Thats a hard one I think they both have a chance but I would have to say wolverine and storm