The VS Game

Started by Nowhere Man, September 12, 2009, 09:34AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Nowhere Man on November 09, 2010, 05:21PM
Vision. his heat beams are so hot he can melt diamonds and the fact that he's a synthozoid makes him highly resistant to telepathy. since he doesn't have to breathe he can stay intangible for as long as he wants to, while kitty only for as long as she can hold her breath.

Black Widow vs Mockingbird and Sharon Carter
Cool I never knew Kitty could only phase as long as she held her breath.
Bucky
Ms. Marvel vs Sharon Ventura

Carol 4 sure. she's just as invulnerable, stronger, can fly, absorb and emmit energy and so on. plus she's more experienced too.

about that quote from comicvine, I doubt you'll find such statement anywhere else. Bobbi is a great fighter, but she's nowhere near Captain America.

War Machine vs Human Torch
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Human torch

Carnage vs Jean grey (with strong phoenix powers)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Jean
US Agent vs Guardian

guardian.

White Phoenix vs Dark Phoenix?

Dark Phoenix.

X-23 vs lady Deathstrike

X-23
Cyclops vs Wolverine (Brawling over a certain redhead as usual)

XD funny.... Wolverine wins this time!

Jean Grey (no phoenix powers) vs Emma Frost, fighting over a certain Cyclops maybe.... :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Certainly Jean. Even before she gained her full powers she was a strong telepath, not to mention even credited in the 90s a few times as the most powerful telepath. In a recent what if a Phoenixless Jean beat Emma who had shards of the Phoenix. (well she didnt' beat her because SWORD or STRIKE blasted them but Jean was winning)
Nightcrawler vs Quicksilver

Nightcrawler

Husk vs Mystique

Husk (could shapeshift into some strong form to deflect bullets and knives, and then knock Mystique out)
Dust and Jean vs Apocalypse

Dust and Jean

Emma and Jean vs Hellion, Cuckoos, and X-Man

Emma and Jean
Hellion vs Justice

Hellion
Bishop vs. Luke Cage

Almost 200th page :D Luke Cage BTW

Jean Grey (Very first, normal version) vs Wolverine (Feral, bone clawed)