The VS Game

Started by Nowhere Man, September 12, 2009, 09:34AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Toxin

:rogue: vs.    :mystique:

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Invisible Woman

Wolverine vs Storm

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

:storm:

:scarletw: vs.   :quicks:

:scarletw:

:cyclops: vs  :havok:

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

I think its a tie, because since they are brothers there powers cant effect each other

Pyro vs Dazzler

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Dazzler (shields protect her than she blows off his face, like she did to Psylocke)
Psylocke vs Rogue and Thunderbird III

Rogue and Thunderbird III

Black widow vs Shard

Shard
Abyss vs Holocaust

abyss
:deadpool: vs  :punisher_logo:

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

:deadpool:

Dazzler vs.  :jubilee:

Dazzler

Medusa vs Jean Grey 90's lvl

Jean Grey 90's lvl

:strange: vs.  :madrox:

:strange:

:electro: vs :storm:

Storm

Havok vs Banshee