another question

Started by djsioadjs, September 15, 2009, 03:00AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maybe because the developers are not the same. Dunno for sure.

do i have to start a new topic i have another question.

Just say it here. This is your topic of questions :D

okay then, are the fusions in the N-Space Version exactly the same as the VV ones?

Wii/PS2 only have a few fusions which are reused with every character.

Examples:
- Clothes Line (Like Cap does with Ironman) *4 star fusion
- Alley Oop (Any Melee based character) *4 star fusion
- Blast & Collect, or the other way round (Any energy ranged character, for example Gambit & Psylocke) *4 star fusion
- Charged Projectile (like Hulk with Gambit) *4 star fusion
- Revive (can be done with any character and a fallen hero no matter where he/she is) *1 star fusion.
- Bowling Ball (like Hulk with Psylocke, you'll control the character who gets to be the ball) *4 star fusion

Might have spelled some stuff wrong, but I don't remember it at the top of my head.

I like Bowling Ball a lot. I use it all the time with Hulk & Psylocke. For a quick sweep I use Psylocke & Gambit with Blast & Collect.

Sounds good to me! Will be trying these out on my PS2 :D

September 15, 2009, 06:24AM #7 Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 06:34AM by djsioadjs
what does 4 star fusion mean? can you post some pics?

EDIT:I know what that means now it means all 4 heroes should have a full fusion bar
and are the level designs different?

when i get a chance to play the game the first fusion i might do might be with either spider-man with ironman or captain america with ironman

Picture the levels to be the same as MUA1. Stark tower & NYC are in.

4 star fusion is the Power Fusion, aka the fusion you attack with. 1 star fusion is the Revive fusion. There are no 2 or 3 star fusions.

Every character has 4 stars. When full, a fusion can be activated. You can activate the revive fusion with 1 full star, but only if you have 1 fallen hero.

Heroes have they normal HP & Energy bar, next to that are the fusion bar/stars.

can you post some screens  i want to see if the graphics improved

You actually won't see it since I don't have a proper cam, and my phone's cam is crappy. I posted some pictures of characters of the Wii version already in another topic.