Fur farm: how do we fight this kind of abuse against animals? STRONG IMAGES

Started by ZOS, September 15, 2009, 08:09PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Nowhere Man on September 16, 2009, 09:18PM
yeah, they deserve a penance stare!

or a castration
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

The problem isn't just the Chinese (or whatever people) that earns money in this kind of sadistic business, but as I said before, the fashion designers that wanna display this to the world and mislead people to think that real fur is fashion or chic, and that synthetic (aka fake to these people) is for the "lesser favored or ordinary people" when in fact, it is not true! Real fur in another way, is like rare or precious stones such as diamond or gold. If people don't hold it as precious as they are known to be, they'd be like any other mineral in mother nature. Simply stones.

I mean, when humans were still cavemen, they had reason to use real fur, but even so, they hunted the animals not only for the fur, but also for the food! We're in the 21st century! We don't need this kind of activity no more! That's just plain stupid. Stupid ideas from stupid designers wanting to influence the entire world, and convince everybody that killing is OK! I've learned that working with these so called designers and they do think this way! That is why, sometimes, I feel proud to have developed some synthetic materials, because no animal needed to be harmed in the way. Ah, and now, I am going for ECO consciousness too! I am part of a team responsible for making materials out of ECO and environment friendly components, which means, we're trying to stop using hazardous chemicals and all... It is pretty cool! :D   
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Congrats xlehnsherr. You're an example to be followed. No diamond is more precious than the greatest gift of all: LIFE
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

What would that solve? Nothing. Make them suffer physically won't do anything. They have to know mentally, that what they do is bad.

I watched about 10 seconds of that video and couldnt watch any more, id love to tie them to the front of my car and drive into a wall over and over, then skin them without checking that they are dead, just so they get to go through what they put the animals through.

Dude, they didn't tie the animals to a car and drive them to a wall. This wouldn't be equal, but still, hurting them physically would not solve anything. As long as humanity won't understand what are they doing and what did humanity done since the start of the world, no one can do anything.

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 17, 2009, 07:16AM
Dude, they didn't tie the animals to a car and drive them to a wall.

Well how am i supposed to pick up a fully grown man over my head and beat him into the ground?

Dude, you are a bit too agressive. Everyone should learn, that hurting someone physically wouldn't do anything good.

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 17, 2009, 07:19AM
Dude, you are a bit too agressive. Everyone should learn, that hurting someone physically wouldn't do anything good.

I agree. As I've said, it is a misleading concept that the world suffer now. There will be a day when mankind will regret all the atrocities against mother nature. But by then, it will be too late...

isn't it already?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

No, it's not. When the Earth will look like it was after a nuclear super war, than it will be late.

I want to watch it but I wont cos its only gonna give me a lower opinion of the human race than I already have

This reminds me of Hugo "Agent Smith" Weave in the Matrix movie, where he says when he tries to separate the species on Earth, he cannot put the humans along with the mammals, as the mammals always try to get in balance with nature, but the humans do not. Instead, humans act like another living organism... Moves in, destroys everything and when there's no way to keep living in that area, it just moves to another area... Sounds familiar?

Quote from: xlehnsherr on September 19, 2009, 07:51PM
This reminds me of Hugo "Agent Smith" Weave in the Matrix movie, where he says when he tries to separate the species on Earth, he cannot put the humans along with the mammals, as the mammals always try to get in balance with nature, but the humans do not. Instead, humans act like another living organism... Moves in, destroys everything and when there's no way to keep living in that area, it just moves to another area... Sounds familiar?
Well, this is humanity.