Vehicles ???

Started by es32123, April 19, 2007, 08:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
When they hadn't been released the game, Info on the MUA site said the you could modify the teams,...,..., and vehicles. Anyone knows why that has been removed.

The bumper cars are vehicles ... technically anyways.

I don't think that's it, it said you could customize the vehicles.

Quote from: es32123 on April 19, 2007, 08:32PM
When they hadn't been released the game, Info on the MUA site said the you could modify the teams,...,..., and vehicles. Anyone knows why that has been removed.

....because it wasn't the case?
Maybe at some point they had it in mind that you could put your custom team logo on a quinjet, or choose to use either a quinjet, fantasticar or Blackbird to travel between acts, but it never got implemented.
Or maybe each character was going to get a car you could pimp and customize like in NFS?
Oooooo....punisher-mobile....
The point is, it's not entirely unknown for not all ideas to make to to the released version of a game, and sometimes references to these scrapped ideas accidentally get left in publicity/adverts/interviews/websites despite not being in the game. I would guess thats what happened here.
Unless you can pimp your bumper-car.
BTW have you ever tried leaving three characters in the bumper cars then running off to anothre part of the level? They follow you IN the bumper cars sometimes, which is sort of kewl...

i smell universal bumpercar mod, turn em into 4x4s

*looks at tommy* :D

hey to al modders this would be realy cool!!!i think that the vehicles(if you create them)you could make them do the same damage and make them fast like the cars in murder world(personlised for example for wolverine a moto,for dr strange a dr strange mobile,for ghost rider well you know...this is a freandly tip
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

I'm betting 1000 US dollars it'll never happen. 

1-The vehicle code is very basic
2-There's not any room to move around
3-I'm here to beat guys up, not go cruising
   ...and most importantly
4-There's a lot more important projects to work on than vehicles

I'm not saying 'hope for the best'.  I'm saying don't hope at all.  This will never happen.

Quote from: Teancum on May 19, 2007, 08:05PM
I'm not saying 'hope for the best'.  I'm saying don't hope at all.  This will never happen.

:rofl:  That's not "glass half empty", that's "glass never was".
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.