How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 10, 2009, 01:51AM #120 Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 02:04AM by The Iron Power of Spider-Man
Good for you! I'm quite tired because of this week.

Oh, and Go Hungarian U-20 Team!
http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/index.html

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 09, 2009, 05:56PM
I'm impressed with all these newcomers showing up all of a sudden. bizarro, emma, nox and so on. glad to see BLaw's dad joining. maybe mrs. law and the little laws could take interest in modding too =P.

Would be nice if my dad was still alive. Died at age of 55 5 years ago, I was still 16 (was before 2 months before my birthday). Oh and don't comment on this.

I'm in a good mood atm, working with 3ds max is getting easier. Perhaps I'm taking requests for skins or so again soon. I mean, requests directed at me through my topics (NOT PMs)

Still a bit confused about some things, but will clear my life :)

He said he didn't want any comment on that and I keep that in respect (maybe this sounded strange, but we say things like this in Hungary).

Still feeling good because modeling stuff work like I want to XD Learning more and more about it.
I'm also in a crazy mood, more like a slap ya head silly mood XD

Great to hear that. Currently I feel all funny. My stomach is growling or what :D I mean, it makes sounds and not because I'm hungry :D

You're not hungry but hungary XD wth is hungary with small h even a word? XD

Back to my problem, I think my stomach is kinda weak. I have problems with it many times.

I did it, but they just can't do anything useless. Give me some lame medicine and nothing more. I hope I will "heal" myself from these things.

well, you've said that you've been sad n' stuff. the stomach is generally one of the first body parts to reflect that. could be psychosomatic.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I feel...tired of playing MUA with the stuff that's been released so far, since I've finnished the game at least 60 times. Since BLaw is working on importing all MUA2 stuff and great new character mods, BR's improving everyone I thought needed improvements and whiteking is working on Moonstone and my most wanted skin all time (modern Scarlet Witch), I think I'm gonna focus on my recently acquired Knights of the Old Republic. That way, when all this stuff's been released I'll be playing a whole new MUA with a brand new perspective ^^.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

This is a good idea. I'm the same in this. I play various games at the time, so whenever I pick a new mod to play with, then it's not that boring :)

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 10, 2009, 12:28PM
I feel...tired of playing MUA with the stuff that's been released so far, since I've finnished the game at least 60 times. Since BLaw is working on importing all MUA2 stuff and great new character mods, BR's improving everyone I thought needed improvements and whiteking is working on Moonstone and my most wanted skin all time (modern Scarlet Witch), I think I'm gonna focus on my recently acquired Knights of the Old Republic. That way, when all this stuff's been released I'll be playing a whole new MUA with a brand new perspective ^^.

I have that game, I'm planning on getting some weaponry of that game and throw it in MUA XD