How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Rogue on May 24, 2011, 11:57PM
@ Nowhere Man.

My God! I read your words and find out yourself! Every word, every feeling ... I like you  afraid very much of people. (Are they people in general? They are the beast.) Nobody thinks about higher values, self-improvement. I do not understand people and they do not understand me too.
In my mind boils the real storm! But no one knows that! I cann't reveal to anyone ...
Yeah.... I had the friends. But they were the same as all. So I moved away from them. We are different people ....

I'm afraid of people and this world ... Really.

Perhaps, if I had any power, all would be afraid of me. and I would feel better and more confident.
The world of a fantasy  is much closer to me, than the real life.
For me, I'm not "afraid" of other people, I despise them. Most of the people I know in this country either: smokes cigarettes, drinks too much of alcohol (so they get drunk) or even use some kind of drugs. Or worst, the combination of all these or at least two of these! It's tough to be "an almost straight edge" person, when most of the people who I know are like this. That's why I say, that they are not the normal people, they are the average ones. (An other thing. I'm not a full straight edge person, cause I do not consider myself to be a punk. I'm just a person, who is not addicted to alcohol, drugs or cigarettes and I'm even against these things)

I get despising people, been doing a lot of that myself, though for different reasons than yours. More the fact that people are destroying the world and harming each other for no reason. But I totally get why people smoke and drink, I myself being a smoker. The thing is that people don't take the time to really know and love each other. We keep ourselves busy all the time with work, shopping, TV, games and so on, that we just let other people by bystander of our lives and, therefore, we feel empty. Once that happens it's very easy to need the escapeof alcohol and the addiction to tobacco, among other drugs. Cause if you don't really open yourself up to other people, addiction is all you have. You really shouldn't despise people for the reasons you mentioned. I mean, nobody is forcing you to do these things, right? As long as they only harm themselves I don't really see a reason for you to despise them so much.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I understand it, when someone tries to escape via these bad habits, but it's an entirely other thing, when people do it, because they think it's cool and fun. The other thing is, just think about it: If these people are like this now, than what kind of adults they will be? Or parents? These people, at least who I know, are out of control, disrespectful and selfish. I don't wanna know what will happen to the next generations, if the current one is like this. So, basicaly, my problem with their own "destruction" is, that this affects even the people, who are "clean" and I don't think, that these people, should be an example for the younger generations. No offense for those, who are normal.

Today I feel extremely sad cause i'll leave the forum. Goodbye....

May 25, 2011, 12:45PM #1729 Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:25PM by MarvelFan12345
Toothless were are you going? Why are you leaving? Is it your dad? I guess we won't know now that you have left.

this is so awful. :(
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

OMG Toothless this is horrible i thought that was another member.But it was toothless oh god i pray he'll come back.He was such a good person and a awesome skinner :(

I thought it was a random user also, I wonder why he left! Now I feel bad that I didnt care before

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

May 25, 2011, 04:31PM #1733 Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 04:34PM by Jill Valentine
Holy Crap on The Steak! why did he leave?, was it because of his dad?, oh well, i guess we'll never know. so we'll just have to hope that he comes back someday!

I watch him on Devart, I could try to find out that way, Btw why did he change his name? Was it so that we all thought he was some random person?

Nevermind he deactivated his Dev account also, something bad must have happend :(

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

no no no! I don't want to believe it! My God, it's so awful ....

I'll wait and hope .... :( :( :(

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Wow!! I thought it was someone random also.  Hope everything is ok with/for him.  Hopefully he comes back.  :)
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

What happened with him and his dad? Never heard anything from him with that :P

My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

what's happening to Toothless? :(
why do i feel like alot of people slowly drifting away..(despite new members coming in) ;(

Well, life is kinda like this. Everything changes in every moment. And many times, it's something, which we don't like, but we have to accept this the same way we accept the good thing.