How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
^_^     ^_^    ^_^

We have already left the school. Long time . Now we are in the different Universities. :) I LOVE her! SO much!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

we are in the same University so it is Very boring because of people They are so annoying..
but she must miss you a lot..I don't know how you can do...because we are together all the time I can't leave my brother even for a second  :D

I also get irritated by people. Especially the crowd.
She (my sis) is not bored. Now I explain. We live in the one city, and our universities are being actualised in the another city. We are always together, we go to university together. Night, we back home. Together. ^_^

^_^
So cute !! I m so happy to talk to you. Exactly like us but when I said "school" that's because I didn't know how to say it in English XD
sometimes it can be weird because my brother can post here from his computer hee it can be strange sometimes  :D

I'm  very happy too to talk with you! You really  understand me!
Strangely enough, I did not notice any "stranges" of your brother. Maybe you and your brother think the same? :)
I always thought that "MJ FAN" it's you and nobody else. :)

Happily we have the same tastes and we like MJ We wanted to make 2 account but since we can't because of multiple account law we can't :/
does your sister posts here too? It can be amazing you know :D

Interesting! I talked with two people at once? Amazing. :)
We (me and my sis) agreed to talk on the different forums. I am here, my sister chose the Russian Marvel Forum (we are from Russia).  I learn the languages, she don't speak  English. (By the way, me too. A little better.)
I see that you love Michael Jackson. I loved Michael. And now I love. But before he was the object of all my thoughts. Now feeling relieved. I went back to my favorite music. But I respect his works so far.

And my feelings relieved too (: but I still love his music so much that's so Great!!
But you know what? You must be someone very nice and your sister too and I did not expect it too I thought you were alone 
I am not very expert of music ( Wow sounds like an old person lol XD )
I'd like to know what's your favorite music  :D No it's not an interview... XD but maybe I could find another singer than Mj

Thank you for your kind words!

Can someone  guess have you a brother or sister? No! Because we know how to hide it. :)

I envy you. You and your brother have the same interests. Probably you are the the best friends to each other?

I was a goth for a long time. Maybe I remain... Don't know. My favorite music is gothic rock, darkwave, industrial, gothic metal.

Ahah You know what? for carnaval I was dressed like a Goth I loved it and I still have the clothes XD and of course my brother too plus I had long dark hair lol
but now they are short :/ and I kept on the same clothes the weekend people were shocked lol but now I know I'm bad with make-up XD
I will put a picture at least when I return from holidays because I do not have them on me now

Amazing! I think you looked adorable!
You cut your hair? Pity. On the contrary, I grew my hair. Recently I had a bright red hair! (I love bright colors bloody), now I want something else to do with my hair. But my appearance is different so much from my soul and character. :)
I want to ask: your brother like too Marvel?

Just wanted to say I admire your talents to fill an entire page with conversations between you two XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Ha-ha! We have a lot in common with my friend MJ fan. :)

Yes he likes Marvel too happily ;)
QuoteOn the contrary, I grew my hair. Recently I had a bright red hair!
OMG Jean Grey !!!
QuoteJust wanted to say I admire your talents to fill an entire page with conversations between you two XD
AhAH lool yeah we are very talented XD maybe we are brother and sister  :D

WOW! :) He love Jean too? Or anyone else?

Yes. I was "Jean Grey" :) (to be honest, I have a lot of favorite characters from different movies and cartoons with bright red hair).

QuoteAhAH lool yeah we are very talented XD maybe we are brother and sister 

Maybe! :)