How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 11, 2016, 08:33AM #4020 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 08:37AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
One of the superheroes of pop music is gone.R.I.P David Bowie .

" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

January 14, 2016, 10:43AM #4022 Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:48AM by White Queen
Absolutely shocked. Rest in Peace Alan Rickman. Incredible actor, you will be missed. :(

First Snape, now himself? RIP
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: White Queen on January 14, 2016, 10:43AM
Absolutely shocked. Rest in Peace Alan Rickman. Incredible actor, you will be missed. :(

Rest in peace! :storm:

RIP Alan and David, you both shall be missed.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

February 04, 2016, 03:32PM #4028 Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 05:19AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
And that's why anatomy is relay important  ;)

" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Hey everyone who still here..Missed you all and god is nice to see projects still being worked on. Wow Outsider is crazy at poping mods and animated mannequins? Sweet!

It is great to see you popping back in edward! I saw you post something a few days ago and had to take a double take haha

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks MP! Are you still skinning? Missed your work.

No I haven't skinned for awhile unfortunately, I should try and get back into it. It seems like importing other game models has almost taken the place of skinning.

Over the past years I've done a lot of tinkering on this game, to reach a perfect roster with characters who are all balanced out against each other and good reflections of the heroes as I know them from the comics (so it won't be the case that, for example, Tigra is way more powerful than Thor. You won't believe the spreadsheet I maintain where I'm keeping tabs on power costs, damage, effects for every character on my roster...).
I've done a fair share of mod-remixes and I might still see about releasing some of them as boosters some day.

That said, lately I haven't had much time at all for tinkering or trying out mods, but that's for a very good reason. A month ago I became a proud father of a very lovely and healthy daughter!
(You guys might appreciate her middle name: Sif.)