How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dunno why (really dunno), but I started to listen to my three all-time Micheal Jackson favourites. Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal and Thriller are just so cool. They have a certain feeling

I'm very good today, with a little cold but fine. I have unlocked three outfits for Lara Croft in Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light (pc). Those outfits are: Biker, Jungle and Doppleganger. I think the legend is the final one to unlock.

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 13, 2010, 10:02AM
Dunno why (really dunno), but I started to listen to my three all-time Micheal Jackson favourites. Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal and Thriller are just so cool. They have a certain feeling

Suigetsu,

Do You  love too Michael Jackson? Do you know when there is a new album with unpublished songs ? I can't wait!!!
(Sorry for my English)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I like Micheal Jackson, he is better with miles, than any of those "musicans", who are hyped up nowadays.

About new albums, try to read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micheal_Jackson#Death_aftermath

BTW, they just released the album "Micheal" on December 14, in the United States. You can probably buy it on the EBay or Amazon.com already.

i am a huge fan
I am so happy that they release a new album and it is so nice i heard it it's amazing!!!!!!!  ^^
YOU ARE THE BEST MICHAEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you don't have to say you are a fan, it's pretty obvious. Like the fact, that I'm a Hulk Hogan fan

December 15, 2010, 05:19PM #1206 Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 05:29PM by Nowhere Man
each day that passes I get more bored and annoyed by the overall way the world works. it's the big and the small things alike that all seem like such a waste of time and life. It's having to wear a tie, women having to wear high heals, the extremely annoying commercials on TV, the alarmist media that constantly instigates fear and pessimism, the insane amount of time we spend in meaningless tasks, dealing with bureaucracy, in bank lines and so on and so on. it just seems like all life revolves around the things that exist to take our minds off of the really important things, you know? family, friends, art, music, literature, spirituality. the ultimate improvement of ones self. that's what matters, but it's what society seems to appreciate and reward the least. I just hope there is some kind of armageddonin 2012. not the destruction of the world, but that everybody wake up from this collective ignorant and futile halluciation we've all been living in.

sorry, I get more and more existencial as the time passes.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 15, 2010, 05:53AM
I like Micheal Jackson, he is better with miles, than any of those "musicans", who are hyped up nowadays.

About new albums, try to read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micheal_Jackson#Death_aftermath

BTW, they just released the album "Micheal" on December 14, in the United States. You can probably buy it on the EBay or Amazon.com already.

Oh, thanks! And I completely agree with you !

Quote from: Nowhere Man on December 15, 2010, 05:19PM
each day that passes I get more bored and annoyed by the overall way the world works. it's the big and the small things alike that all seem like such a waste of time and life. It's having to wear a tie, women having to wear high heals, the extremely annoying commercials on TV, the alarmist media that constantly instigates fear and pessimism, the insane amount of time we spend in meaningless tasks, dealing with bureaucracy, in bank lines and so on and so on. it just seems like all life revolves around the things that exist to take our minds off of the really important things, you know? family, friends, art, music, literature, spirituality. the ultimate improvement of ones self. that's what matters, but it's what society seems to appreciate and reward the least. I just hope there is some kind of armageddonin 2012. not the destruction of the world, but that everybody wake up from this collective ignorant and futile halluciation we've all been living in.

Don't worry, you are not alone. Although, I have problems with many of the people too! As they are happy with living for the day, not even caring about the future, which I think is a problem.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on December 15, 2010, 05:19PM

I don't trust my eyes!!! You are the same person, as I! You know, how it is difficult to live among insignificant people who spend the time not clearly on what? And I not the such! I don't find with them mutual understanding.... At times becomes so badly, it would be desirable to die... Where the world slides? On this question there is no answer.
I understand that I too wait an Armageddon 2012. I can not so more to live. In my Russia there is a same destruction of human values.
Thanks that there is such theme where it is possible to be uttered... Thanks that  you understand me.

wow, some more people that feel utterly and constantly annoyed by the way everything works. what do you know? there is hope after all.

Yes, of course, there is a hope. And it will be always.

I don't wait any kind of armageddon. Not mental, nor physical. I just hope, that some day, stuff will change.

Me to, I hope something happens to give the World a big wake up call but nothing bad, like everything electric stopping or a planet hitting ours or complete destroction, although I think something is going to happen and I am the only one I know fo lol, I just hope nothing bad happens just something kinda good!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

the hadron collider. it starts working in late 2012. very close to the winter solstice in dec 21st (the date that most 2012 predictions coin). I think that has something to do with it. humanity will discover something big. maybe a new dimension, the god particle or the imaterial nature of thought. one's hoping.