How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I hope something will happen too. Something to change people's opinion about life, will make them respect life. And stop the global warming.

December 16, 2010, 09:37AM #1216 Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 01:54PM by Suigetsu
I have an idea. People will realise, that how bad they are and...they won't care about it. Meh...like every average person

Later edit: I was checking out GameSpot, for this Best of 2010 stuff. I voted for a few stuff, than I was like "Meh, I just vote for the funniest game of the year stuff and leave GameSpot". And I was amazed, about how dark and morbid humanity is. They voted Dead Rising 2, to be the funniest game of the year so far! I mean, okay, I can accept it, that sometimes it's fun, to kill zombies with a lawnmower, but the funniest game of the year? One of the most morbid, horroristic games of the year? I mean, this can't be happening. I don't say, that Lego Harry Potter was purely hilarious, but I'm positive, that such a game is funnier, than Dead Rising 2. Sheesh, how low can humanity get...I mean, I could picture some guys, with a retarded laughing, while playing Dead Rising 2, saying stuff like this: "Heh-heh, how funny, we cut off the zombies legs a chainsaw, how hilarious! Oh, grab that bench over there and throw it at them! Wait, let them eat you, I always laugh at the part, when they are eating someone!". Our god, save us...

I feel crazy today I had a dream in gym that my friend said watched out and a basketball hit me in the face and guess what happened? It happened today and I had that dream on Monday and I wuz like whoa deja vu.

Has that happened to anyone else?

life's a piece of Chocolate egg. or at least i always get the shitty bits of it XP
and people wonder why i listen to metal...

Well i know the comment that i posted before but i changed of opinion. Life is Sweet, i like it, i hope the armageddon of 2012 never comes, and i don't believe in that.

well, i thought about it, i saw everything that i acomplished at school i have high grades, a good family, good friends, a girl special to me, so i won't give up on living.

No one really talked about giving up life. For me, I only want people, to realise what's going on and all.

we just want people to have the right priorities. it's not a suicide hotline :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

That would be dark, ain't it? Like having Dead Rising 2 as the funniest game of the year...BUT THAT HAPPENS! REALLY! Which reminds me....CHANGE?! YOU GOT CHANGE?! OH, COME ON! HELP OUT A GUY WILL 'YA! COME ON, CHANGE! I so love those videos. Makes my insanity level way beyond repair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl_J5RsiyHQ
a nice little wtf for today :D
and while your at it, pause at 23 seconds. nowhereman, do you think you're doing being a little russian girl?

LOL! Remember remember the 25th of december.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

those look very cool, they could also make good skins, except Psylocke would have to be changed a bit, since it doesnt look like she has a top on XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS