How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very true! And I totally miss Jetix and all the Marvel shows

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

X-Men: The Animated Series on Jetix, Fantastic Four on Jetix, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series on Jetix, X-Men Evolution on Cartoon Network, This new Fantastic Four cartoon, in which the Thing has the F4 logo painted on his chest, on Cartoon Network. I loved those. But they don't air those, instead, some stuff, which makes the children so...childish. They stop in their mental growth, that wouldn't surprise me.

lol I miss all those shows, I wish X-Men Evo could have gone longer, and the original X-Men show but oh well But in X-Men Evo they would have brought in Sinister and they could have brought in Emma and Psylocke easy and Some Phoenix force and Rogue with flight and super strength

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wow kind of a strange comic cover but what ever X-23 looks like she works for the Honey Nut Cherrios guy lol

in the descritpion of X-23 #7, it says she is heading to Madripoor. i think she's gonna fight Daken. might be epic: Wolvie's clone vs Wolvie's son!

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

somebody on deviantart said that i look like david tennant :3
totally made my entire day (and my day has just begun so i'm fucking exciting :D)
:3

What's with the useage of vulgar words nowadays? Is it like, we can do that? Cause I hope this won't turn into something like the SVR 2011 official forums

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 31, 2010, 02:23AM
What's with the useage of vulgar words nowadays? Is it like, we can do that? Cause I hope this won't turn into something like the SVR 2011 official forums
vulgar words are fun and artistic! they add depth and strength and spice to a statement if they aren't over used. for example: "so fucking excited" carries much more power than "very excited" yaknow?

...aha...I thought it's just simple. But who knows...nowadays, anything can be art. And people believe it

i'm feeling pretty good, i think i passed my english exam. but thinking about other ones makes me feel bad again :( ...

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 31, 2010, 04:58AM
...aha...I thought it's just simple. But who knows...nowadays, anything can be art. And people believe it
believe you me, i am anything but simple, so we can dismiss that theory right away XD

December 31, 2010, 11:24AM #1257 Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 11:33AM by Jeanfan321
Did X-men destiny come out today because on gamestop it said it did. And apparently some of the characters you get to choose well just read this:

QuoteIn the action-RPG X-Men Destiny, you control the fate of a new mutant in the X-Men universe. Every choice has a consequence, as your destiny is determined through the decisions you make as you advance through the game. Play as one of three new characters in X-Men lore, each one of whom must come to terms with his or her unique background and powerful mutant identity while uncovering the truth behind an epic event that threatens to tear apart the tenuous peace between humanity and mutant kind. Evolve and customize your core mutant powers with an opportunity to earn and equip "X-genes" to expand and alter your power base. Choose which path to take in key moments that impact your story and how other characters respond to you. Fight alongside and against famous mutants from the X-Men comics, including Wolverine, Cyclops, Emma Frost and more. Will you choose to follow the teachings of the X-Men to unite mutants and humans, or will you usher in a new age of mutant domination with Magneto's Brotherhood? YOU decide.

Plus
    * Choose from three different characters to play, all with unique history and personalities
    * Define and evolve your own X-Men mutant through choice and customization
    * Align with either the X-Men or the Brotherhood of mutants
    * Select, expand and enhance your powers as you customize your abilities and earn upgrades
    * Your decisions shape the story and change the world around you

EDIT:My bad it comes out december 31st on 2011 lol

My gamestop site says that it wont be released until 12/31/11 so a year from now, and it says that you can preorder it

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on December 31, 2010, 11:24AM
Did X-men destiny come out today because on gamestop it said it did. And apparently some of the characters you get to choose well just read this:

Plus
    * Choose from three different characters to play, all with unique history and personalities
    * Define and evolve your own X-Men mutant through choice and customization
    * Align with either the X-Men or the Brotherhood of mutants
    * Select, expand and enhance your powers as you customize your abilities and earn upgrades
    * Your decisions shape the story and change the world around you

EDIT:My bad it comes out december 31st on 2011 lol

So, apart from the "released today" thing, all the other info is real? Because if yes, than it's cool. Totally cool, like Woo-hoo