How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh, interesting, although it does just look like X-Men first class, lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah, been waiting for this since they announced it several months ago. Another thing about Jean to look forward to in February (besides MvC3 and Age of X). They seem to be making one-shots for Cyclops and Iceman and Angel (the latter two are in the same book together). Haven't seen one for Beast yet though.

i just wanted to take a minuet to say how great it is to have a bunch of the senior more advanced modders/skinners back around, though i am a little disappointed to not be the top skinner around anymore :P haha i kid. but really its wonderful to have you all back ^^

In my honest opinion, every talented skinner is a top skinner. Same goes for modders. And yeah, you're talented, so you are a top skinner aswell ^^.

Yeah, there isnt that many skinners here, and any skinner is awesome! So they are top skinners to me!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

January 27, 2011, 09:21PM #1280 Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 04:08AM by Nowhere Man
I'm angry cause for the first time in months I'm really enthused about modding and was testing several of the things I'm working on and all of a sudden now my computer started to crash whenever I start MUA and I don't know why. It's so annoying and I don't know how to fix it.

EDIT: ok, I found a solution that's working for now, but I'm not sure for how long. I downloaded the ATItool cause I believe my video board (a radeon 9550) was overclocked, even though it was set to it's default settings. so, I created a new profile with lowered clock settings. What I don't know is whether this is a temporary solution and that a week from now it will start crashing again orif this is gonna last. anyone here know about this stuff to inform me?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

no good. I think I'm gonna need a new videoboard. that sucks, I'm broke.

Sorry Nowhere Man :( I hope you can get your Comp fixed, and then up'n running

i realized it's been forever since i have given a little life-update here. so recently i realized that one of my best friends has been treating me like a little lapdog (somewhere between a pet, a toy and an accessory) for nearly two years (hell, they even gave me scraps from their food) and that was pretty disappointing but now i'm trying to distance myself from them and get some new close friends. and on top of that for this past week i've had rehearsals for a dance concert that i performed yesterday and today. so i'm kind of half completely wired and half exhausted but life goes on so hey, everybody go have a party or something.

Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on January 29, 2011, 02:15PM
i realized it's been forever since i have given a little life-update here. so recently i realized that one of my best friends has been treating me like a little lapdog (somewhere between a pet, a toy and an accessory) for nearly two years (hell, they even gave me scraps from their food) and that was pretty disappointing but now i'm trying to distance myself from them and get some new close friends. and on top of that for this past week i've had rehearsals for a dance concert that i performed yesterday and today. so i'm kind of half completely wired and half exhausted but life goes on so hey, everybody go have a party or something.
What i don't understand is how your friend could treat you like that and only now you realized that (and how you realized that). And good luck with your rehearsals

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

good news! I got my game to work again. The problem wasn't the video board itself. It was the power feed. Just messed around with some wires and now I'm back to modding. yay! \o/

Excellent news my friend!
Any clue of who's the character that you'll work on??, Someone said Namor?? lol
Glad to see you back :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

but you're right marv, Cable is the first on my list.

I actually have a list of 11 things I wanna make. 3 of them are just for myself, but the other 8 are the following in no particular order (though Cable will be the first one):

- Cable
- Iron Man booster with a new power and proper repulsor beam
- Balance upgrades for Captain Marvel, just like the ones I made for Black Widow, Ronin and Hawkeye (those weird VV characters)
- Namor
- Major update for my Quicksilver booster with new anims, several new effects and a new power
- Update for Gambit's booster (first one having been made by MarvelFan) with 2 more powers and some new anims.
- Booster for Nightcrawler with some bolton changes, power fixes, power upgrades, double jumping and so on
- And I wanna see if I can finish Nick Fury that Gevth and other modders worked on so far

that's it. after that I'll retire =P

February 04, 2011, 12:18PM #1289 Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 12:20PM by ☞Dædooo ☜
well nowhere even if you do retire after all those (which you must reconsider), it will have been a very impressive run. that list is super fantabulous and i can't wait to see each and every one of them :D

but since this thread is the super journal of the century, i feel like mentioning that i am feeling incredibly happy because i asked a girl out who i have like and she said yes and that made me super :D