How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on February 04, 2011, 12:18PM
well nowhere even if you do retire after all those (which you must reconsider), it will have been a very impressive run. that list is super fantabulous and i can't wait to see each and every one of them :D

thanks a lot! but even though I'll retire from personal projects I'll still help out other people in their projects. it's just that my own personal agenda will be fulfilled. plus, it's an ambitious agenda. I still have several months of modding ahead of me.

Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on February 04, 2011, 12:18PM
but since this thread is the super journal of the century, i feel like mentioning that i am feeling incredibly happy because i asked a girl out who i have like and she said yes and that made me super :D
congrats! so, going old school (dinner and a movie) or what?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on February 04, 2011, 12:34PM
congrats! so, going old school (dinner and a movie) or what?
heh i wish. there's a rather extravagantly large party we both happen to be going to (a rich friend of mine's sweet sixteen) and that's going to be the first irl contact after i asked her out. not that i mind a bit of grind and bump with a cute girl, it's just nice to start out a bit more simply with a more traditional date. but hey, i really can't complain, now can i? :P

I feel tired just finish 15 page essay about rocks

ah, the ever fascinating subject of rocks. who knows? maybe next time you can write a 20 pages essay bout pinecones or something LOL.

Oh my god! Torture much?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I just knew that I have passed at the driven license test!!!! :D Yeeess, now I have just to wait 15 days to get the driven license and go crazy at the streets xD

congrats rodrigo!

Quote from: мaгvel wатcheг on February 07, 2011, 09:53AM
I just knew that I have passed at the driven license test!!!! :D Yeeess, now I have just to wait 15 days to get the driven license and go crazy at the streets xD
I hope they read this too, cause I wouldn't give driving licenses to people, who would go crazy in their car :D May the Lord be with those, innocent bystanders on the streets :D BTW, seriously, congrats :D

Thank you a lot guys :D
@Suigetsu haha I was just kidding about being crazy. I'm very peaceful on the streets xD

Oh, so you will hold up the traffic with your old man style 10 km/h speed, huh? Remember, I'm watching 'ya :D

O SHIZ RODRIGO DRIVING!!! HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO PARENTS, ITS RODRIGO ON THE STREETS!

Gratz amigo :D

haha Everyone is picking on me :P Thanks guys. I'll be careful ;)

@Mr.Law- Have you learned this word with Luis or are you studying other languages? :P