How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh, I'm so happy today ( even my father not leaving me buy the little mermaid movie) but I downloaded it! it spent 4 hours. But, when I watched that, heard the musics... that brought me so good memories!!

He wouldnt let you buy it? That's so stupid, its like a favorite movie who cares if its a "Girl" or "Princess" movie everyone knows it my fav movie from Disney and nobody cares, its like seriously grow up!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 01, 2011, 05:12PM
He wouldnt let you buy it? That's so stupid, its like a favorite movie who cares if its a "Girl" or "Princess" movie everyone knows it my fav movie from Disney and nobody cares, its like seriously grow up!
I agree, although my parents wouldn't.
I'm really upset these days because my 360 has a problem and it has to be sent to Microsoft to be fixed. I've heard that it takes over a month for the 360 to return (and my parents haven't even sent it yet). Looks like I'll be missing all the new stuff for MvC3.

Ah that sucks :( I havent got any of the stuff yet, except Shadow mode since its free :P lol, but idk when I'll get the other stuff, and I dont undertsand why parents wont let kids do what they want! So what you like a movie that maybe something they dont want you to like, to late you like it, and they cant stop you from liking things! Its frustrating! D:

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

What is worse is that I probably won't even get to play the game on my b-day. Oh well, patience is a virtue (a virtue I can't stand however...) Since Shadow Mode is free I'll defintally get it and I already have 400 microsoft points (leftover from buying DLC for MUA and MUA2) so I can buy the new costumes. I bought the special edition so Jill and Shuma are also free for me, just need the code which will be released through e-mail on March 15th. Too bad I won't have this luck on later DLC.

I agree with what you said. There are a few people who frown upon me in school when I bring Charmed books. Actually most people think I am being a player (lol) as the 3 sisters usually aren't dressed too conservatively on the covers. If I watched the Little Mermaid and my parents caught me, they probably wouldn't make me stop but they would say that there is no reason to watch it. Luckily my personal laptop is in my room.

I am planning to buy special edition from amazon, but untill then I Will need to save up money, since im getting some next week for a trip, I will just spend 20 bucks and then buy an xbox card and buy Shuma, Jill, and the costume packs! Btw are Jill and Shuma going to be sold as a pacl for 400 or will they both be 400 each, xbox points of course lol

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 01, 2011, 06:55PM
I am planning to buy special edition from amazon, but untill then I Will need to save up money, since im getting some next week for a trip, I will just spend 20 bucks and then buy an xbox card and buy Shuma, Jill, and the costume packs! Btw are Jill and Shuma going to be sold as a pacl for 400 or will they both be 400 each, xbox points of course lol
I'm pretty sure it is a pack. Users with a code will get both so I'm sure for buyers it is just a pack with both. Both for 400 would be way too expensive. After all even the MUA and MUA2 DLC gave us 5 characters for 800 points.

I think they are either 400 for both, or 400 for 1 which is super expenisve!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 01, 2011, 05:12PM
If you are asking it, it's because I probably never told you my history:
when I was 3, I bought The Little mermaid movie (1998 version), I loved it! It was my first love! I used to sing the musics of the movie all the time and watch it all the time! then when i was almost five, my parents hid from me. And forbade me to think, to draw, to TALK about her.  couldn't make anything! then I in 2001 (I think) the little mermaid 2 was released and I was dying to buy it, I didn't even ask them to buy, I knew the anwer... In 2006, the little mermaid 1 DVD Secial edittion was released and I was really DYING to buy, it's hard to see a lot of girls buying it and perceive you can't. I just started drawing her again this year and I'm so happy, but still they don't want me to draw neither watch or buy her movie.

guess what? now I got my drivers license ^^.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 02, 2011, 10:43AM
guess what? now I got my drivers license ^^.

Congratulations my friend :)
:laola:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

thanks! I was soooo nervous during the exam I have no idea how I passed it.

But you did it!
And someday, when I visit you in Brazil, we'll have so much fun on your car, lol (until we got arrested under the influence of tequila ;))
Lol

Note: seriously, boys don't do that, tequila+car is a bad combination, this is just a joke between my good friend Gui and I :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Congratulations, NM!!
Hm... Do you even remember me? (Quite likely, I presume :P)

thanks whiteking!

and thanks piutebob, sure I remember you :P