How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Rogue you're not the only one..;(
Having quite a frustrating day today..with technical difficulties & overly-NOT-sensitive morons, my mood for a humorous presentation is ruined.

I'm kinda shocked, that WWE will cancel WWE Superstars. Hope some of the people, who mostly have matches there will get a push. Apart from this, my life is kinda stabil at the moment. I have started to look for some trainings programmes, which I could do home, without buying any kind of equipment. Anyone having a good idea for a trainings to get more muscles on the chest and the waist. Or at least to make them more normal (would be cool, if I wouldn't be too fat at the end of summer, which is still far away, so I have a chance)

Sounds like noone is having a good day. I just got back from out of town last night because my Aunt passed away, and then I find out this morrning, my bill from the dentist is way more than what I was expected or told. So now I don't know if I can get my teeth fixed. And I'm kinda fighting with both my Father and Step-Dad. Yay...

^Wasn't Jeff hardy on the Superstars? I haven't been able to watch any of the WWE's lately.

March 21, 2011, 01:36PM #1413 Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 01:40PM by Optic-Witch
I feel some upset my grand-dadddy just pass away; I'm tired of ppl complaining about the way they look, OK! like who cares about you look; My dog chew up my carpet which cost 287$ to get fixed and I'm get damn tired of the newbies asking the same question over & over.. HELLO!! There a search tool at the top Please use it . Like what the hell, Man!!  :scratchhead:

Sorry for language, I needed to get that off my chest !!

I feel nice cause I bought the little mermaid 1, 2, 3 dvds, and alladin 1,2,3 too. But I feel sad cause I found I pretty Ariel doll. ( I believe my childhood was never complete) but I know my parents would never let me buy it...

See I know my parents know that The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie, and that I love her lol, and they dont care if I own the Dvd's/ VHS's but now that im older they think it would be werid if I had a Ariel doll at least thats what I think, I have gotten Ariel things with them before, but they werent dolls and one of the things was there idea to buy, but if I came home with a barbie doll of Ariel they might have something to say, but if I kept it closed and just placed it on a shelf as a collectiable then Im sure they would fell a little bit better, but my parents know im like that, espacilly, a little off topic from what I was just talking about, when I buy Dvd's and I usually only do this with the Resident evil movies, I buy one, an then there are other versions of the same movie that come out so I buy that to, so I have like 3 or 4 copies of the same movie but with different covers or 2 disc special edition or 1 disc lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 21, 2011, 12:47PM
Sounds like noone is having a good day. I just got back from out of town last night because my Aunt passed away, and then I find out this morrning, my bill from the dentist is way more than what I was expected or told. So now I don't know if I can get my teeth fixed. And I'm kinda fighting with both my Father and Step-Dad. Yay...

^Wasn't Jeff hardy on the Superstars? I haven't been able to watch any of the WWE's lately.
Well, Jeff Hardy has been in TNA for quite some time now. So, the programme, WWE Superstars, is more like a place, where all the people fight, who are not in the top. Primo, Zack Ryder, Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith and so on. I wouldn't miss most of them, but still...

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 21, 2011, 02:43PM
See I know my parents know that The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie, and that I love her lol, and they dont care if I own the Dvd's/ VHS's but now that im older they think it would be werid if I had a Ariel doll at least thats what I think, I have gotten Ariel things with them before, but they werent dolls and one of the things was there idea to buy, but if I came home with a barbie doll of Ariel they might have something to say, but if I kept it closed and just placed it on a shelf as a collectiable then Im sure they would fell a little bit better, but my parents know im like that, espacilly, a little off topic from what I was just talking about, when I buy Dvd's and I usually only do this with the Resident evil movies, I buy one, an then there are other versions of the same movie that come out so I buy that to, so I have like 3 or 4 copies of the same movie but with different covers or 2 disc special edition or 1 disc lol

I know. I'm too old to play with a doll ( at least in people's opinion, cause IMO, you are too old to do something only if you believe it ). But I mean I would only collect it and not pla with it!

hey, I buy marvel action figures till this day and there's a bunch of collectors that do it too. you want that doll you buy that doll!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Suigetsu on March 22, 2011, 12:05PM
Well, Jeff Hardy has been in TNA for quite some time now. So, the programme, WWE Superstars, is more like a place, where all the people fight, who are not in the top. Primo, Zack Ryder, Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith and so on. I wouldn't miss most of them, but still...

Oh ok, told ya I aint seen it in awhile. Last time I watched anything, The Rock was coming back to RAW. I think... I don't know, I don't get to watch it all anymore thanks to my fiance lol.

Oh, btw, I agree with Nowhere Man up there. I still collect action figures myself AND, if I can ever find it, WILL be getting the Rogue and Gambit dolls myself. :) It's your life, live it how you want.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 22, 2011, 02:18PM
hey, I buy marvel action figures till this day and there's a bunch of collectors that do it too. you want that doll you buy that doll!

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 22, 2011, 02:32PM
Oh, btw, I agree with Nowhere Man up there. I still collect action figures myself AND, if I can ever find it, WILL be getting the Rogue and Gambit dolls myself. :) It's your life, live it how you want.

I know I still get action figures! My parents know I want all the Jean figures lol so if we see one around somewhere there's no question, it will be in my hands lol!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 22, 2011, 02:37PM
I know I still get action figures! My parents know I want all the Jean figures lol so if we see one around somewhere there's no question, it will be in my hands lol!
Same here. My parents bugged me when I bought the Ms. Marvel figure which annoyed me because I already had about 6 figures which were all male.

Yeah, I love buying figures lol I just found the Marvel Universe Jean Grey 90's figure by chance this weekend and there was no question in that it was coming home with me lol, my comic book store actually currently has lots of Jean things, they have the large Phoenix figure from Marvel Icons, Dark Phoenix Famous cover, and Marvel girl and Cable 2 pack, there site also says they have the Japan made statue but ive never seen it yet, and although I have all the things, except the statue above, I still want them all again as my Phoenix Icon and 2 pack are both open I would like closed ones again, that is also the same store that had the MU 90's one so I dont know if they get these Jean things by chance or what lol

just got back from a "vacation" to idaho, possibly one of the most dull and drab places available for travel. anyone who lives their, you obviously have much more patience than i ever could, but now i have a bunch of skins i want to do haha. so now i shall do them.

by the way sorry nowhereman XD SPACE UNICORN!

ok, welcome back mr.Dee❖Dooo! it's good to have you here again!, and i'm feeling excelent today, i got myself some of Ashley Tisdale's music and had a lot of fun listening to it and singing it! i love her Crack it Up song! it really suits my style.