How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well lately everything boreds me. Saddly i lost the dessire to continue modding, the games are just lame to me. I never though i woul say that. Xml2 is still fun though. I hope i could get back into it but it is really doubtful.

Quote from: edward on March 26, 2011, 10:20AM
Well lately everything boreds me. Saddly i lost the dessire to continue modding, the games are just lame to me. I never though i woul say that. Xml2 is still fun though. I hope i could get back into it but it is really doubtful.

I dont think you are the only one around here, I think everyone is starting to find the games boring, I personally think XML2 is more fun also, MUA is fun, but not as fun

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 26, 2011, 11:14AM
I dont think you are the only one around here, I think everyone is starting to find the games boring, I personally think XML2 is more fun also, MUA is fun, but not as fun
I've dropped the games completely. Especially since I have Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Marvel Superhero Squad Online.

heh i don't really play the games myself. i just enjoy skinning. more of an art hobby than anything now XD i do check out peoples' mods from time to time, but i don't really play through the games. ah well

I enjoyed modding the game more such as changing the characters, adding new powers or costumes, etc.

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on March 26, 2011, 11:45AM
heh i don't really play the games myself. i just enjoy skinning. more of an art hobby than anything now XD i do check out peoples' mods from time to time, but i don't really play through the games. ah well

thats what I do, I use mods, but I never get any where past the first mission or so with them then im done lol

Edit: I also think with new characters it makes the games a little more fun, but doing all the same missions over and over again gets a tad boreing

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm like deedooo, I did enjoy playing with mods. ( 1 year ago, I much wanted jean grey in MUA, then I saw Whiteking's video about Marvelfan12345's mega booster for jean and bought the game and tried to install the mod. I used to love it cause it was something new to do. But nowadays I make it everyday! It is so boring!! But as you know, I'm an artist!! So skinning is a kind of art and I like drawing...)

Same here, i got bored of playing the games so i'm playing Resident Evil 5 now.

Quote from: Ariel on March 26, 2011, 02:51PM
I'm like deedooo, I did enjoy playing with mods. ( 1 year ago, I much wanted jean grey in MUA, then I saw Whiteking's video about Marvelfan12345's mega booster for jean and bought the game and tried to install the mod. I used to love it cause it was something new to do. But nowadays I make it everyday! It is so boring!! But as you know, I'm an artist!! So skinning is a kind of art and I like drawing...)

I love drawing to, and wanted to get into skinning aswell, maybe when I have more time, and your right they are boring

@Rogue For Plastic Arts ^^
And I'm with you guys, I don't remember the last time I really played the game. I just play around with the danger room with the mods xD

I never really got into MUA, and I still love XML2, but I don't really play the game. I love modding it and making new characters, but I hardly ever play it. I mod for myself, so I'll continue making mods even when it's just me using them (I just probably won't try as hard ;) and won't have to worry about damn sounds).

Once in a while when someone releases a new mod that is awesome I do play the game (for example Marvel Watcher's Banshee) and when new skins I like are released (like Dee❖Dooo's 90s Cyclops skin), and I know once whiteking releases his Emma Frost mod I'll be playing the game again.

I think the forum would be a lot more active if we had had a moddable MUA2, or if more games like Marvel vs Capcom 3 were moddable. Or if we had more members who were working on new levels for these games, but sadly with both games memory limits thats not really possible.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on March 26, 2011, 04:41PM
Once in a while when someone releases a new mod that is awesome I do play the game (for example Marvel Watcher's Banshee) and when new skins I like are released (like Dee❖Dooo's 90s Cyclops skin), and I know once whiteking releases his Emma Frost mod I'll be playing the game again.
I think the forum would be a lot more active if we had had a moddable MUA2, or if more games like Marvel vs Capcom 3 were moddable. Or if we had more members who were working on new levels for these games, but sadly with both games memory limits thats not really possible.
Totally agree!!

I still play them, but every time there's a new mod, i start over. lol. Of course I don't really have any other games to play right now (til I get the 360) so I occupy myself with XML2 AND MUA. And of course the skinning now. (I get bored real easily.) I did make costumes and hair for the Sims 2 (X-Men wise) but The Sims 2 runs slow with all them expansion packs.

The only reason I'm playing MUA is because i was doing a preview video for nowhereman's phoenix booster but I had a problem with windows movie maker and it couldn't finish the video. So I'm playing MuA to remake it!

I wish we could make new lvls, but maybe they would replace other lvls, and then it might make the game more fun, and I wish we could mod MUA2 and MVC3 but maybe in the near future it will be possible