How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: nodoubt_jr on March 26, 2011, 04:41PM
I never really got into MUA, and I still love XML2, but I don't really play the game. I love modding it and making new characters, but I hardly ever play it. I mod for myself, so I'll continue making mods even when it's just me using them (I just probably won't try as hard ;) and won't have to worry about damn sounds).

Once in a while when someone releases a new mod that is awesome I do play the game (for example Marvel Watcher's Banshee) and when new skins I like are released (like Dee❖Dooo's 90s Cyclops skin), and I know once whiteking releases his Emma Frost mod I'll be playing the game again.

I think the forum would be a lot more active if we had had a moddable MUA2, or if more games like Marvel vs Capcom 3 were moddable. Or if we had more members who were working on new levels for these games, but sadly with both games memory limits thats not really possible.

Agree, I love both games and I still play both it's just that sometimes I just have other things to do (school, travel around my country, friends) ^^
And I'm keep working on Emma lol, she's almost done, it's just the damn shockwaves that refuses to work as I want (and not to mention the astral power lol) :P
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

What about replacing/upgrading the bosses in MUA?That would make the game a whole lot fun. Like what whiteking did for jean.I went and upgraded my personal NPC Psylocke with new power i just have to get to that level to test it out :P

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on March 27, 2011, 03:50PM
What about replacing/upgrading the bosses in MUA?That would make the game a whole lot fun. Like what whiteking did for jean.I went and upgraded my personal NPC Psylocke with new power i just have to get to that level to test it out :P

I wanted to upgrade Cyclops with new powers and also a special conversation with (of course) my Emma Frost mod.
Mr Law and I had a project for an alternate bosses but we are not that active on the forum these days so it may take too long until we finish something, so upgrade bosses one by one, seems a better idea ;)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

maybe since i obviously can't handle creating full mods, i could try my hand at a few new bosses XD

Something new in the game would be great! Then it would feel some what more fun, I wish we could change everything, new lvls, bad guys, blah blah blah << lol Ke$ha!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I know this is gonna sound wierd and off the wall, but I thought about doing skins and mods of members off here, but I thought that would be against the rules so I left it alone... I just think that would be nifty. lol

Well, I dont think it would be, although im not a modder, It could be Members dressed as X-Men as skins for other X-Men or the could be considered custom characters right? which isnt aganist the rules

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah, but probably wouldn't do mods, maybe just skins. Cause I'm sure the slots for the mods should be left open to other Marvel characters. I still think it would be cool. I'd do some of them for those who can't skin.

Yeah skins would be better, mods would be hard lol

Today, I feel very sad. My father told me to top liking ariel, change my username, stop drawing girls. And he also tolde me that if don't, he wouldn't let me use my computer, neither see you guys anymore.

Just hang in there you'll get through this toothless just take a deep breath and let it out or have a journal thats what i do to let my anger/sadness out without crying/puching someone in the face

Quote from: Toothless on March 28, 2011, 10:30AM
Today, I feel very sad. My father told me to top liking ariel, change my username, stop drawing girls. And he also tolde me that if don't, he wouldn't let me use my computer, neither see you guys anymore.
That's terrible.