How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
thinking like a man and having more affinities with men isn't bad at all. nor with women. it all depends on what type of men and what type of women you relate to. I have affinities with both.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Man, you're lucky Mr. Deedooo, most of the boys at my school are rude and despite being straight myself, i speak with girls most of the times, and i even got a girl that is my best friend, but seriously, i want my best friend (the girl) to be my girlfriend, i really like her.

excuse me but your father is idiot and that's the word.

you should be unaware of his threats because you are better than him
do not lower has his level because it is so low... you would have badly with the back...
just be yourself
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: it is unthinkable that some of  parents do that
he must be unbearable  :(  he didn't grow up or what ?
oh and sorry for my mistakes I am french..

I also usually only talk with girls, they have always been my bestfriends, always... and just last year I finally got a friend that is a boy now after all these years, but your right all the boys at my school are rude and gross aswell, just the things they talk about its like really? come on now lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 28, 2011, 08:02PM
thinking like a man and having more affinities with men isn't bad at all. nor with women. it all depends on what type of men and what type of women you relate to. I have affinities with both.

I know! Me too! But my father wants me to have only (male) friends.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 28, 2011, 06:03PM
oh yeah, that makes sense. he doesn't want you to be gay, so he wants you to surround yourself with men. brilliant strategy ¬¬.
Not exactly, I don't see how making me stay close to a lot of rude and stupid guys ( I'M NOT TELLING THAT EVERY BOY IS STUPID AND RUDE, I'M JUST SAYING THAT THE BOYS IN MY CLASS ARE) will make me be a straigh guy!

It doesn't. And telling you to not draw girls is not smart either. If anything, he should want you to draw girls. Cause the "straight guys" like to see that stuff. At least they used to. And if he doesn't want you to be friends with girls... how does he expect you to ever get a girlfriend? lol I'm not saying anything bad about your father, just somethin' for him to think about.

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 29, 2011, 03:16PM
It doesn't. And telling you to not draw girls is not smart either. If anything, he should want you to draw girls. Cause the "straight guys" like to see that stuff. At least they used to. And if he doesn't want you to be friends with girls... how does he expect you to ever get a girlfriend? lol I'm not saying anything bad about your father, just somethin' for him to think about.

Thats what im sayin!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

way to get sarcasm :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 29, 2011, 03:49PM
way to get sarcasm :P

Well, Dark Phoenix is right, thats what I was saying aswell, you dont say hang out with guys to make you more straight, his father cant control his life, and if he wants to draw girls and befriend girls then who cares!

Quote from: Toothless on March 29, 2011, 04:40PM
my father cares...

sadly, im sorry for you have to go through :( ,and now im happy because this marks my 1000th post! YAY! lol

Edit: EVEN THO IT ISNT CHANGING YET  :mad:

It didn't change bcause off-topic posts don't count as normal posts.

:/ well it counts even if it doesnt show it XD

@toothless.... I was just thinking how you are a little over your head with the whole Little Mermaid thing. I mean no offense I know you like her, but I think you are abit obsessed with the whole thing. The Little Merimaid only had a movie anyways its not like a tv show you are missing out on or something. Plus I think you shouldn't focus too much on the media, cause they are only there to entertain you. I am not dishing you or anything but I hate saying it but that how life really is, you can"t always get what you want you saw the movie and now there is other things to look foward too........

And it seems like your parents are just worry about you, and they don't mean it and a bad way(even if it is) but they probably don't see it like you do. :) Things will get better, just don't let little things get to you.

Trust me there is people out there with bigger problems, like example poor people in Japan.

Quote from: edward on March 29, 2011, 06:43PM
@toothless.... I was just thinking how you are a little over your head with the whole Little Mermaid thing. I mean no offense I know you like her, but I think you are abit obsessed with the whole thing. The Little Merimaid only had a movie anyways its not like a tv show you are missing out on or something. Plus I think you shouldn't focus too much on the media, cause they are only there to entertain you. I am not dishing you or anything but I hate saying it but that how life really is, you can"t always get what you want you saw the movie and now there is other things to look foward too........

And it seems like your parents are just worry about you, and they don't mean it and a bad way(even if it is) but they probably don't see it like you do. :) Things will get better, just don't let little things get to you.

Trust me there is people out there with bigger problems, like example poor people in Japan.

I dont think it is over reacting, if someone is treated like that it sucks and it isnt just a movie its a TV show, and has 2 other movies, and its just like how we faver X-Men or something else and then our family says, dont skin them mod them or draw them its rude, and hurts you where it counts, so I see where your coming from, but I dont think Toothless is doing anything wrong with the situation, just stating the problems.