How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im depressed and my spring break vacation is over and i gotta go back to school tomorrow uggh and study for that huge standardized test that promotes us to the next grade and then we got exams then summer vacation ughh but only 7 weeks till school so im hangin in dere

School huh? what a pain in the ass, i don't like going to school, and i totally hate tests, i have a geography exam tomorrow, and friday i have an oral exposition of Artistic and Maths test, it's such a pain.

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on April 03, 2011, 07:32PM
School huh? what a pain in the ass, i don't like going to school, and i totally hate tests

I agree 100%

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

But hey once I go to college and get my degree and go to work and get paid good money I know that I was worth it

Uggh I hate lady gaga I personally think she sounds a hot mess.and people that make videos of jean have lady gaga and poker face I think the only songs I like from her are paparazzi and telephone ft beyonce

i don't like Lady Gaga too much, just a little bit. by the way i beated the game Resident Evil 5!, now i'm going for the Mercenaries Mode with Jill Valentine! (i unlocked Jill Valentine BSAA in the public assembly getting an S rank, but you must get an A rank or higher)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on April 04, 2011, 01:36PM
Uggh I hate lady gaga I personally think she sounds a hot mess.and people that make videos of jean have lady gaga and poker face I think the only songs I like from her are paparazzi and telephone ft beyonce
I like Lady Gaga. And I made a video for jean and used the Poker face song...

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on April 04, 2011, 01:55PM
i don't like Lady Gaga too much, just a little bit. by the way i beated the game Resident Evil 5!, now i'm going for the Mercenaries Mode with Jill Valentine! (i unlocked Jill Valentine BSAA in the public assembly getting an S rank, but you must get an A rank or higher)

:D yay for you! I love Jill! Maybe a little crazy :X lol, did you think it was fun?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i like lady gaga actually. well at least relative to other pop stars. she still manages to maintain some more interest and musicality than most people and she has quite an excellent variety if you don't listen to solely the hit singles. for example her song "brown eyes" is possibly one of the prettiest songs i've heard that isn't straight up classical music.
her music videos are still weird as all hell though XD

...of course really all pop music videos are though ^-^ anybody seen ke$ha's one for blow? some crazzy-ass drugs must have been involved with its making.

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on April 04, 2011, 03:39PM
i like lady gaga actually. well at least relative to other pop stars. she still manages to maintain some more interest and musicality than most people and she has quite an excellent variety if you don't listen to solely the hit singles. for example her song "brown eyes" is possibly one of the prettiest songs i've heard that isn't straight up classical music.
her music videos are still weird as all hell though XD

...of course really all pop music videos are though ^-^ anybody seen ke$ha's one for blow? some crazzy-ass drugs must have been involved with its making.

I like Lady Gaga to, she is one of my favorites, and I will have to see this Blow video lol, have you seen Pinks F***in perfect video? Pretty werid, A girl cuts her self, and there is a little action in the begin, and not the action you see in a fighting movie either ;)

April 04, 2011, 04:23PM #1571 Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 04:26PM by Jeanfan321
again hope im not being rude but i actually dislike Ke$ha than Gaga. the ONLY song i like from her is tik tok.Other than that her songs to me are stupid and garbage and she can't even sing!! I hate that song blahh blahh  blahh i mean gosh Beyonce can sing better than her and i like beyonce but i don't think she can sing that well

EDIT:Banshee could sing better than ke$ha too

I like tik tok as well. Gaga's songs aren't bad but her videos are very creepy.

heh though her voice is a tad obnoxious, my main problem with ke$ha is her spelling and grammer XD

The video speaks for its self http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSMK8XJMm8s