How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't want  to offend anybody. Really! This is  my opinion! I hate  GAGA! She has the terrible videos about all and about nothing! It only corrupts our modern youth!
Therefore I prefer metal also Gothic rock. I find in it many things for meditation.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Rogue on April 05, 2011, 09:29PM
I don't want  to offend anybody. Really! This is  my opinion! I hate  GAGA! She has the terrible videos about all and about nothing! It only corrupts our modern youth!
Therefore I prefer metal also Gothic rock. I find in it many things for meditation.

couldnt the same thing be said about metal and goth rock? i would think "dark" metal and gothic music would be more "corrupting" than "sugary" pop music. Either way, only the weak get corrupted by music, the rest of us just enjoy it.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quoteonly the weak get corrupted by music, the rest of us just enjoy it.

Agree!

We have a just cause to listen to that we want! Everyone makes the choice! All of us are different!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Sorry I haven't been on here much, kinda been "distracted" lol. I got my 360... and some games...so I'm addicted, again. Plus, we've been shoppin for new stuff for our house. (Got new fish and a Dining Table, finally). It wont be long at all and I'll be back on, I got too much skins I still want to do. lol. And no, I didn't get Marvel VS Capcom 3 cause 1) It's way too expensive, especially since there isn't that many characters and there's really not a lot to unlock. 2) Rogue aint in it, so I aint desperate for it 3) Where I'm at, that game has been returned or traded in for something else A LOT. It's crazy. But I did get Resident Evil 5 (which I don't like), Final Fantasy XIII (finally) and Smackdown VS RAW 2010 (Love creating characters on there). So yeah, for the price I would pay for MVSC3, I got 3 games and another discount for my next trip for some games and magazines for a year. :)

I think the problem with mvc3 is people don't have skills to play online. And without that there isn't really nothing else to do. Mission mode is either too easy or pulling hair frustrating. Arcade mode is repeatitive, and all the unlockables are either crap, or unock in the first hour of gameplay.

God I'm so pissed off today. Some people just treat other people like Chocolate egg & when the people that they offended wanted to do things in their own separate ways, those people started causing a scene & play as if they're the only who are the victims. I guess it's good to be the bad guy so that other people can see the truth!

It's not good to be the bad guy, because everyone will see you as somekind of trouble maker and you should not be seing like that, and my school "mates" (this means they're idiots) bother me a lot, and i make jokes of them and muck them in their backs, and i'm the one being bothered, so don't be the bad guy, it's horrible to be the bad guy. Remember, Evil never has the victory.

Quote from: Scabbia on April 08, 2011, 06:28AM
Sorry I haven't been on here much, kinda been "distracted" lol. I got my 360... and some games...so I'm addicted, again. Plus, we've been shoppin for new stuff for our house. (Got new fish and a Dining Table, finally). It wont be long at all and I'll be back on, I got too much skins I still want to do. lol. And no, I didn't get Marvel VS Capcom 3 cause 1) It's way too expensive, especially since there isn't that many characters and there's really not a lot to unlock. 2) Rogue aint in it, so I aint desperate for it 3) Where I'm at, that game has been returned or traded in for something else A LOT. It's crazy. But I did get Resident Evil 5 (which I don't like), Final Fantasy XIII (finally) and Smackdown VS RAW 2010 (Love creating characters on there). So yeah, for the price I would pay for MVSC3, I got 3 games and another discount for my next trip for some games and magazines for a year. :)

Sorry to hear you dont like Resident evil 5, I find it way fun, and pretty simple, but thats just me, and yes Smackdown vs Raw is always awsome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Today I miss Teancnum. Did he really left us??

He left awhile ago, didnt he, Ive been seeing his posts for awhile saying guest

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

speaking of guests what happened to tymaca321 did he get banned or did he just delete his account?

aww that suckes did he have any last words at least? I actually really liked him