How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I dont like the aiming system. I like the classic Resident Evil's system. Plus I flipped out when I had a concert crowd of zombies comin at me. lol. Its ok though. I spent most of the day maken characters on WWE2010.

When you have a crowd of Zombies coming i recommend using a Rocket Launcher but if you don't have it then use the shotgun. i do that with Jill in Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (i love that game)

Quote from: Jill Valentine on April 08, 2011, 01:35PM
It's not good to be the bad guy, because everyone will see you as somekind of trouble maker and you should not be seing like that, and my school "mates" (this means they're idiots) bother me a lot, and i make jokes of them and muck them in their backs, and i'm the one being bothered, so don't be the bad guy, it's horrible to be the bad guy. Remember, Evil never has the victory.
i guess you're right, but just like Rogue (TAS Savage Land) said to Storm, you have to let yourself loose sometime..(& look what happened to Storm afterwards XD)

Quote from: Scabbia on April 08, 2011, 08:11PM
I dont like the aiming system. I like the classic Resident Evil's system. Plus I flipped out when I had a concert crowd of zombies comin at me. lol. Its ok though. I spent most of the day maken characters on WWE2010.

See I dont like the way the classic games played with different views all the time, I like this where its one view all the time, but I think they should have at least put both views in game as an option

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on April 09, 2011, 03:18AM
i really love this video and they should of kept this in x3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAGUNp8TpxY&feature=related

showing dark phoenix can kill anyone with just a cup
Oh my, all that with a cup. I love Magneto's look at the end.

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on April 09, 2011, 03:18AM
i really love this video and they should of kept this in x3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAGUNp8TpxY&feature=related

showing dark phoenix can kill anyone with just a cup
I own the DVD, so I almost aways watch to this scene! It's awesome!!!!!

Quote from: Jill Valentine on April 08, 2011, 08:59PM
When you have a crowd of Zombies coming i recommend using a Rocket Launcher but if you don't have it then use the shotgun. i do that with Jill in Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (i love that game)

Yeah, I didn't even get past the first part of the game. so all I had was a handgun. lol.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 09, 2011, 07:28AM
See I dont like the way the classic games played with different views all the time, I like this where its one view all the time, but I think they should have at least put both views in game as an option

Yeah they should have put that option in there, I'm surprised they didn't with "some" of the complaints they got from RE4. Oh well, if I'm to play this game all the way through, i'd use cheats... lol. But I doubt they'll make a gameshark for 360

Quote from: Scabbia on April 09, 2011, 08:22AM

Yeah they should have put that option in there, I'm surprised they didn't with "some" of the complaints they got from RE4. Oh well, if I'm to play this game all the way through, i'd use cheats... lol. But I doubt they'll make a gameshark for 360

unfortuantly there are no cheats, the only thing close is modding it, but that only works on the PC, and Ps3, but the ps3 doesnt have to many

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

see, they ruined RE for me. lol. It's alright, I'll let my stepdad play it and I can watch the whole story on youtube anyways.

Quote from: Scabbia on April 09, 2011, 08:39AM
see, they ruined RE for me. lol. It's alright, I'll let my stepdad play it and I can watch the whole story on youtube anyways.

Re5 really could be a stand alone, You dont really need to play the other games to understand it lol because while its loading it tells you the whole history of the series any way, and the only thing you really have to know is why Chris, Wesker, and Jill no each other, and who Jill is otherwise the person playing might get confused as to why Chris is freaking out about some girl lol

So does anybody know how to go to the next grade you have to take a standerized test? Well im taking one today though thursday in florida it's called the FCAT.So i'll be kinda studying and relaxing over the few days.

I also bought adobe after effects and im loving it!!! I just created 3 movies using lightning now im gonna do changing eye color so my cousin can be storm and figure out how to use that dang invisiblity thing Any one know how to do it without a green screen? PM me if you do or a link please.

Well wish me good luck so i can go on to the 9th grade which is High School ughh

Good luck! You Should do it!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

As an avid WWE fan and fan of the Rated-R Superstar, Edge, I am very sad, about his retirement due to his very serious injuries. I mean, he was one my favourites, he was a funny guy and I am very glad, that he didn't just defeat Alberto Del Rio at his last WrestleMania a week ago, but he embarrased him as well. I will totally miss him, one of the greatest WWE competitors in and outside of the ring. I am very excited aswell, because this means, that the World Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Rules won't be between Edge and Del Rio, but most likely, between Christian and Del Rio.