How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 15, 2011, 09:45AM
I'm very happy. I finally found a 90s Jean Grey Marvel Universe figure. I was searching for it for over a year but gave up when I realized that its gone from stores. Today however I was looking at the MU figures and was so shocked to find a Jean at the very back. I immediately grabbed it (as well as Warpath since the X-Men variant is very rare).
Glad you found it. I felt the same when I saw ariel. But I'm still looking for a jean phoenix MU figure and a cyclops 90s MU figure.

Quote from: Toothless on May 15, 2011, 01:03PM
Glad you found it. I felt the same when I saw ariel. But I'm still looking for a jean phoenix MU figure and a cyclops 90s MU figure.
They had Cyclops 90s a few days ago but it was gone by yesterday. Luckily I have an 80s Cyclops to fill that role. Also bought Kitty a few days ago. At first I really hated her face but I'm warming up to it now.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 15, 2011, 01:27PM
They had Cyclops 90s a few days ago but it was gone by yesterday. Luckily I have an 80s Cyclops to fill that role. Also bought Kitty a few days ago. At first I really hated her face but I'm warming up to it now.

I hate her face to, but oh well, and her body paint job isnt the best but for 8 dollars I think I can handle it XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

May 16, 2011, 01:47PM #1669 Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 01:52PM by Jeanfan321
well im happy i got the x-men 3 soundtrack and love it! I'm learning how to make effects and stuff in adobe after effects and wanna remake scenes like Dark Phoenix Vs Xavier Storm Vs Callisto etc.I'm going to post the videos in my video thread (for anyone who cares).At first the storm vs callisto will just be me and my brother but over the summer my cousins are coming and then i can remake it so wish me luck making effects like white eyes,black eyes,lightning,super speed, disintegration, and sound effects are hard to do and make! Especially using windows movie maker.

EDIT:In fact i'll just make a trailer of it so you guys can wager on if you even wanna see the Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now

Love the Uncanny X-Force 11 cover! I just don't like jean's hair.

I thought that was Jean's costume, but her hair is gross, it looks black and with that costume she should have long hair

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah I hate the short hair. More of AOA Jean for you guys. Can Wolverine make the ultimate sacrifice and lose Jean Grey and Nightcrawler once more?

With that hair, I think yes! Lol jk, but for real Im thinking her hair really is black now! On her alt ego Karen it looks good, but like that, it just makes me want to vomit

Dont' worry its still red. See here.

That is just the shadows and shading. I've been with UXF since the first issue and all the art is quite dark to fit the tone of the book.

It still doesnt look like her, oh well :/

well, he's right, she doesn't look like Jean at all, i like her better with long red hair.

Agreed. I can see why they would give her short hair for the AOA reality but my preference is the long hair.

I love her long hair, but when she was AOA I liked her short hair, this style just looks different and ugly!

This is a really cool pic with the X-Men film stars as their comic counterparts.