How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Congratulations on becoming a father! Best of wishes throughout your new journey :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

So I feel like i can share any thing with this community,last tonight my great grand mother passed away.She was a hundred and one.

Quote from: jaybird on March 29, 2016, 07:45AM
So I feel like i can share any thing with this community,last tonight my great grand mother passed away.She was a hundred and one.

You have my sincere condolences on your loss. At least she lived a very long life. May the Lord grant you and your family comfort in this difficult time, and may your great-grand mother's soul rest in peace.

So sorry for your loss. I hope you are doing well through this rough time.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Has anyone watched X-Men Apocalypse yet? I watched it twice and need to coment the movie with someone lol

I should hopefully be going to see it this weekend as well.

Watched it today! AMAAAZING movie, so glad to have seen it
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Just got back from X-men and I thought it was pretty good.I think it just come out at the wrong time,critics are giving it negative reviews cause it has to follow up Deadpool,and Civil War.If this had swaped places with Deadpool and come out in Februray everything would be fine.

I just got back from seeing it as well, and I agree. The critics are being pretty harsh.

The only thing I really wish it would have had was more action. The trailers pushed the action sequences and yet the movie felt less action like. I do know a lot of scenes got cut as well. I also think that Jubilee must be cursed, considering she has cameos in 3 X-Men movies, was originally going to be in Days of Future Past, and was finally put in this movie and then almost all her scenes got cut that just isn't good luck.

But I do believe this movie finally got so many characters and plot points right.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on May 29, 2016, 07:41PM
I just got back from seeing it as well, and I agree. The critics are being pretty harsh.

The only thing I really wish it would have had was more action. The trailers pushed the action sequences and yet the movie felt less action like. I do know a lot of scenes got cut as well. I also think that Jubilee must be cursed, considering she has cameos in 3 X-Men movies, was originally going to be in Days of Future Past, and was finally put in this movie and then almost all her scenes got cut that just isn't good luck.

But I do believe this movie finally got so many characters and plot points right.
I was disappointed that Jubilee didn't get much action time too :storm:

Y'all I think I'am Bi. I mean I've been confused about my sexuality for four years now and right now I think Its clear that I like females and males. :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on June 05, 2016, 04:10PM
Y'all I think I'am Bi. I mean I've been confused about my sexuality for four years now and right now I think Its clear that I like females and males. :storm:

Well congratulations on coming to terms with your sexuality!