Previous topic - Next topic
Haha, we need to create the society of "LONELY GUYS" :D

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on February 15, 2017, 06:04AM
Haha, we need to create the society of "LONELY GUYS" :D
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on February 15, 2017, 06:00AM
I'm all alone, so no. Lol
Damn these post. . .makes me sad lol.

Me checking my old topics haha

Oh hell, Marvel kills Black Widow in Secret Empire?

How many memorable characters killed off permanently? like ORU (Original Universe) Jean Grey, Bill Foster, Mandarin, Professor X, ORU Wolverine, ORU Cyclops, Multiple Man, War Machine, Phil Coulson, even a cyborg Emily Preston
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Just wanted to throw something in here, mainly about the status of this forum.

Truth is the game is slowly dying out. I know I dont have a lot of time for it, but I can tell others also don't. Part of me is OK with it, we've been keeping this game alive for a gooooood couple of years now. Part of me isn't, but that's because im a sucker for nostalgia :P.

But browsing through the forum right now. It's all just kinda funny. I've been on this forum for I think about 5-ish years now? Maybe more? I've come to consider quite a few of you guys friends, and learned a lot from you about modding and sometimes coding in general.

Whether I see an Outsider post announcing a new mod to his 150th, knowing it'll be a well written announcement, but also seeing someone like Tommyboy post, who's been here longer than I have. Not to mention browsing through older release threads such as Nowhere Man's or Dihan's. It's crazy what this site has mean to me, and still does. Like anyone else at some point in their life I've felt alone, but then I go on here, see all those familair names pop up, and I don't feel so alone anymore.

I might not be releasing new content anymore, but Idon't plan on leaving anytime soon. I wanna say a sincere thank you to anyone who is keeping our little game alive and well. Hope this site continues to last!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Lightning249539 on January 15, 2019, 10:41PM
When will I ever find love? :storm:

Straight or gay, no one knows the answer to that question. You just have to live life one day at a time, and one day the right person will come along and it'll happen for you. It's one of those things that has to come naturally. It can't be forced. It can't be rushed. It can't be predicted. For now, don't dwell on it, but keep the hope alive that one day it will happen. And if you believe in God, then pray on it -- he will hear you.

Quote from: Outsider on January 15, 2019, 11:53PM
Straight or gay, no one knows the answer to that question. You just have to live life one day at a time, and one day the right person will come along and it'll happen for you. It's one of those things that has to come naturally. It can't be forced. It can't be rushed. It can't be predicted. For now, don't dwell on it, but keep the hope alive that one day it will happen. And if you believe in God, then pray on it -- he will hear you.
Thank you! I really needed this. :storm:

In these busy days feel to go outside and a take a long break, after this pandemic it's scary to go anywhere !