How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 22, 2009, 10:09AM Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 01:01PM by Iron Fist and Deadpool
In this topic, you can write down how you feel yourself and even what day you had :D And you can write about your mood and stuff :D

How do I feel:
Woozy, good, but tired.

Day I had:
A free one. Took a day off from school because I felt really naucious XD Better now!

I get it!

Well, I feel better now, I listen to some good Piano Solos (they are from different animes) and it makes me better

I was ill, so I wasn't at school

September 22, 2009, 11:37AM #3 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 11:40AM by Nowhere Man
I feel...addicted to Karma Police by Radiohead. Bored to death cause I moved to a city where there's nothing interesting to do. Happy that I'm starting to get more in touch with my spiritual side.

edit: oh, I'm also addicted to Time to Pretend by MGMT.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Feel overeating, feel the already-used-to pain in my wrists and ankles (last X-Ray made today, tomorrow the doctors are gonna try to tell me what they think I might have), feel sleepy, feel bleh all in all.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

is this the forum equivalent to twitting?

Nuhchrallee.

Crimson Dynamo says:

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Well I start with a little baby oil...  Oh wait, I misunderstood when I first read the topic title.

*ahem*

I'm pissed off and angry... basically same Chocolate egg, different day.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Yeah, I made the same mistake initially. Talk about the thread names you really should avoid if you can =)

What're you pissed off at?

Crimson Dynamo says:

September 22, 2009, 12:28PM #9 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 12:42PM by Burning Rage
Just a solid run of bad luck that never seems to stop.  If one thing doesn't go wrong, it's another.  That type of thing.  Most recently I got a ton of work done as far as modding and what not, had some hard drive problems (power supply went so I couldn't use it anymore), spent $120 on a new hard drive so I could get back to modding.  Day after I bought it, I accidentally drop it and it's broken.  So I'm out $120, and several week's worth of work.

Video card in my Alienware went out, so no more SLI.  After fiddling with it to figure out which card it was, laptop overheats now because I ran out of thermal grease and I found out I need a new heat sink for it anyway.  Battery in my other laptop died, so if you bump the cord wrong the laptop shuts off.  Basically anything that can go wrong, is and has been going wrong.  I just don't have enough time in the day or enough money to keep replacing everything and redoing everything from scratch.

EDIT:  Just got off the phone with the store I bought the hard drive from.  They said they'll exchange it, but it'll cost me $159 if I want them to take the information off of it to save it for me...  I could do it for free if I had another hard drive to put the information on, that's just nonsense.  You're talking a 5 minute job to take the hard disk out and put it in another drive.  Seriously.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

September 22, 2009, 12:46PM #10 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 12:48PM by Nowhere Man
well...look on the bright side. at least you're not feeling ill like everybody else here =P

:D I think this topic will make the forum more lively :D Kidding aside, I'm much much better now, I'm kinda happy!

OMFG, BR, dude, you're like some sort of Murphy's Law magnet, apparently. Although my week hasn't been that great either - what with the fun fact that I have to present my work-in-progress dissertation to my department head next Tuesday (which is still in its a-year-ago state), and if he ever so dislikes it, I'm out the door, and in line for army draft. The consolation is that whichever way you spin it, I apparently have some form of systemic arthritis, which reeeealy undercuts the chance of my being drafted... aside from all the pain and woes being arthritic brings.

But stories like yours remind me why I still keep my old Pentium 1 PC around - the damn thing is still working like a charm despite being half my age and has all I might need in a real emergency, including DosAmp (yes, there WAS a DosAmp, made by the same people that made WinAmp), and even a USB interface (apparently, USB is THAT old a concept). I could theoretically even mod on it, although there's no actual way for me to test anything off it, I suppose, since it's only got a 4 Gb HDD.

And now, let's end the runawayness of this thread back to its twitterific nature =)

Crimson Dynamo says:

Great! Maybe it's just me, but I didn't get half of what you've written :D

it's not just you.

But I got lucky here. I think the army doctor felt my terror bout being drafted and dismissed me for no reason. Yey!