How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Noelemahc on September 22, 2009, 12:50PM
OMFG, BR, dude, you're like some sort of Murphy's Law magnet, apparently.

You have no idea lol.  That's just the minor annoyances, but I'm not going to get in to it right now.  That's just keeping me from doing what I enjoy during my free time, and that's modding stuff and playing games when I don't have enough time to do anything else.

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 22, 2009, 12:53PM
Great! Maybe it's just me, but I didn't get half of what you've written :D

Who are you talking about?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I was talking about what Noelemahc said before I've posted :D Relax, it's because of my bad English :D BTW: Second page already! Yay! :D

I understood everything he said.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Yeah, but I didn't, that was what I meant :D

I understood it aswell.

Anyway, am in a better mood now, stuff starts to work in 3dsmax (happy happy, joy joy). My gf is home (happy happy, joy joy), taking 2 more days off (happy happy, joy joy) but I need to spend € 40,- just to change my motorped or whatever you call it in english-certificate to a "Drivers-license) for it. STUPID, because I spend almost the same amount of money to GET the darn certificate. If I do not "buy" and change it, I need to start all over again. In my country, that means reading books, doing some tests on your own for practise, then pass the exam. And what's more ridiculious, or at least, will be ridiculious, is that the government is trying to make a new law.. To get the license you have to pass 2 type of exams.. The typical multiple choice questions & driving on the streets.. The latter one.. for a motorped? Which country has this already?

Anyway, I did not yet receive my paycheck nor my scholarship, so time is running out XD (mood drops, slappy slappy, croy croy)

I can shorten it: I've got an unknown problem with my joints (my legs and arms hurt if the weather changes or if I move them in a specific way, HURT A LOT). It might get me out of the army draft, which is a good thing, but it's probably one of those things that can't be fully cured, which is a bad thing. I am going for a post-graduate degree (sort of like a Ph.D, except here in Redland we have two grades of doctorateship, so I won't actually be a doctor of economics if I succeed), and to get it, I need to write a large thesis over three years. My second year just ended and I have to report my results and show my work to my chief, but there isn't enough to show. If I get kicked out, I face the army draft. If I don' get kicked out, I enjoy another year of goverment-paid slackery and maybe even get that degree.

Oh, and I have an old comp00ter with lots of fun stuff in it ^_^

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Even shorter noel: *puts parental control on*
Either you're S is skr***d or you are not phu***d ^^ *parental control off*

I wish ya the best of luck and hope it all heals!

September 22, 2009, 05:35PM #22 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 05:38PM by xlehnsherr
I feel sleepy! And everything single day in my life is just alike! Wake up, go to work, get pissed at work (both meanings; getting angry and pissed on by some idiots) , go home, sleep and then all over again and again...
This reminds me about Spider-Man's "What Would You do if You Only Had One More Day?"

I'd probably hold my wife and tell her how much I love her and let her know how grateful I am for having her as my woman and my kids' mom. And call my best friends to tell them there's nothing more that I care for than their friendship and good influence they've given me!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

what you have certainly outweights what you lack. you definitely have plenty of reasons to be greatful ^^
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Good for you guys, I wish everyone the best. For me, I felt always loneliness, I never had real friends, no one ever liked me and I was always alone. But dunno, I think I try to be happy for the people, who deserves it :)

Quote from: Nowhere Man on September 22, 2009, 10:27PM
what you have certainly outweights what you lack. you definitely have plenty of reasons to be greatful ^^

You know how we say opposites always attract each other? Like two magnets. All the dumb stuff that I usually do (hehehehe), my wife always has a solution... Not to mention she takes care of my babies!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

you're a lucky one xlenhsherr.

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 23, 2009, 12:09AM
Good for you guys, I wish everyone the best. For me, I felt always loneliness, I never had real friends, no one ever liked me and I was always alone. But dunno, I think I try to be happy for the people, who deserves it :)

Well, I think you've been a very decent guy so far. If an internet frienship helps, pick me! \o/
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

:D Okay :D But really, it's hard to make friends in my country. Everyone is so selfish and rude. Everyone thinks that true is what you say, but if someone else says something, than it's false, so you get it :D But this is what I have, I have to love it :D

I just finished one of the most calm days in scool today.Now i just saw blaw's movie skins and im more that thrilled(lol).After doing some math homework im planning to do some of my secret xml2 movie skins.I can say that im in a preety happy mood and a little tired...
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$