How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes, you are =)

I'm feeling great pain in my shoulders (inflammation of the joint tissue, or so I'm told), and I'm working on the paperwork to get my joints looked at at another hospital, a specialized one. On the other hand, my girlfriend was with me for most of today, and my being slightly empathic, I was basking in the glow of her happiness, and that's a good thing, yesyes.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

that really sucks man. my mom has arthritis too and has been popping pills for years to deal with the pain. hope this new hospital you're going to has a better treatment for your problem.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I'm still not properly/fully diagnosed, that's the funniest part =) I'm not even sure it's actually arthritis >.<

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

I feel like the last person on Earth, when the whole planet explodes

No, it's just bad. Exploding with the planet. The worst thing, which could happen. But still, better then a suicide.

Quote from: The Iron Power of Spider-Man on October 14, 2009, 11:41AM
No, it's just bad. Exploding with the planet. The worst thing, which could happen. But still, better then a suicide.

But, you get to die with Mother Nature together?

And that's not so good. Humanity is destroying Mother Nature. When the planet will go boom, there won't be left anything, which is pretty, nice.

Tired and fed up. I'm not going to bother venting.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I had thought you meant you were the only person alive after the planet exploded. I do love explosions. But anyways, I hope your life gets better in very near future, IPOSM (Iron Power of Spider Man)

Feeling great and crap. Great because I got my another good grade for a German exam. Listen exam :P Got a 9 out of 10. Yay! Made another German exam today, that's three out of five ^^

Next week I have the first English exam, presentation.

well, you're gonna breeze through that. you're english is great!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."