How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yah. All my classmates ask me stuff in class, like "how do you spell sympathise" and "how do you say "dutch word/sentence" in English?". As if I'm a dictionary XD I'm the only guy in my class btw. I'm in a class of 11 girls.

Well, in my class, there are 22 girls and 10-11 guys, so yeah...kinda...unfair, when we want something... :D

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on October 15, 2009, 12:02PMI'm the only guy in my class btw. I'm in a class of 11 girls.

how lucky, you have your own little harem there, huh?

I gotta say, I'm really really bored to death here in Brasilia. The weather is terrible, way too hot and dry. There's nothing interesting to do and it's the kinda city where you have to drive for 20 minutes to get to the bakery. I just wanna move someplace else. There's a friend of mine who's moving to Netherlands and said that I should go with him. I'm actually considering this. It is a huge life changing choice and I don't speak any Dutch, so I'm naturally hesitant. How do you like living there MJ?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I'm tired - I blame that on the 5am fire drill we had.
I have an earache.
I have a horrible day tomorrow with four hours of English Literature lectures.
I have a mini essay in for Monday and I'm sitting here procrastinating.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Yeah they call me their pimp. And I protect my b*tch*s :P I've proven that when a classmate was stalked by her ex.

I like it here. But I would avoid major cities because of the criminal youth in our country. Most of those juveniles are Maroccans (according to the research done in those cities). Amsterdam, Rotterdam, both of those cities are ranked for criminal activities, but most happen during the night on the streets.

Anyway, there are better places to visit in our small country ^^ I suggest to visit our country (if anyone is planning to do it) in the summer. Our main beach (called Scheveningen) is a great sight and they have frickin delicious baked shrimps for sale there ^^ (but I live on the other side of the country XD )

I've re-read your post, are you talking about actually living there?

@ Dihan: good luck with the essay. I hope you don't have as much projects as I have XD

Quote from: Dihan on October 15, 2009, 12:17PM
I'm tired - I blame that on the 5am fire drill we had.
I have an earache.
I have a horrible day tomorrow with four hours of English Literature lectures.
I have a mini essay in for Monday and I'm sitting here procrastinating.
Good luck with your exams! Don't give up! Never! :)

BTW, I'm so happy now people! Group hug!

yes! I am seriously thinking about it. My dad's portuguese, so I'm a few months away from having my double nationality. My friend said I could get a job easily t to pay the bills till I learn Dutch, afterwards I can work in my area.

So, I'm kinda feeling that weird chill in my stomach, like when I went bungee jumping for the first time. It would be a huge adventure.

Quote from: The Iron Power of Spider-Man on October 15, 2009, 12:29PMBTW, I'm so happy now people! Group hug!

I'm really glad you're feeling better!

Well, I hope the best things for you Nowhere Man pal :)

thanks mate! :D

I love the word mate! Especially when I hear it with an English accent (or what) :D

October 15, 2009, 01:10PM #175 Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 01:12PM by Mr. Law^^
Yeah they pronounce it without the T in some parts of the UK, which I toh-ly like m8 :P Makes me wanna speak it all day tomorrow ^^

@ N-Man:

The south of the Netherlands is like the best place to live. Peaceful, yet a lot of interesting stuff to do. Also almost every town and city has a bakery XD

October 15, 2009, 01:14PM #176 Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 01:20PM by Nowhere Man
what can I say? I like mi bread :D

PS: Jolly good, how bou a cup o'tea ma*e? :P

Oeuw myh ghod. Shean Connereh on theh televishion. A young Shean Connereh :P I thinK, it'sh a Bondt Movie :'p

The young version just made my day XD

Well, just got home from the store.  I went to pick up:

For some reason Target had it on clearance for $5, so I was like hell yeah!  I'm installing it as I'm posting this now.  :D  I absolutely loved the reboot to the series by Crystal Dynamics and can't wait to play this game.  So don't be surprised if I disappear for a few days or longer.  :rofl:  Seriously, Legend was amazing and Anniversary was fun, so I have high expectations for this game and I hope Crystal Dynamics keeps on making more.  Eidos made a very good decision to switch from Core to Crystal Dynamics.  Anyway, see you guys when my new addiction is complete.  :runaway:
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.