How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think pretty soon Force Unleashed will be up there... Maybe.

On topic more like: I feel... odd. I guess that's normal. Oooh, and cold, too. Never believe someone when they say it's always warm in SoCal.

I'm feeling good. I could've done better with my presentation.. But I had the longest presentation of my class and till now I think the best one with the most public interaction.

Aaaaand more x-rays for me. Hip joints this time. It is now my firm belief that every doctor I go through has a favourite place to check for conflicting symptoms about my potential diagnosis (currently, the dial on the "guess the condition" meter is at "rheumatoid polyarthrosis", which everyone who's ever seen at least one episode of House M.D. knows is NOT GOOD).
Also, discovered that the side-effects of the pills I was prescribed to fight the pain aren't as rare as it says on the instruction paper (or maybe I'm rare enough to be affected by them). Let's just say my day was not a very good one and leave it at that. Bleh.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

wish you well noel!

I'm thinking how ridiculous it is that it's part of my spanish homework to make a collage. I haven't done that since I was 7. What's next? finger painting? ¬¬

I'm also enthused that my Wanda booster is nearly done. It's the greatest alteration I've ever done to a character. Of course it's not much if compared to what the big modders do, but I'm learning =P. At the same time a little frustrated cause I'm having a hard time getting Hex Beam do work cause on non-loopy anims and difficult recoloring. it's the only thing left to do.

Got some new flip flops that are very comfortable and stylish. ^^

A little irritated cause my dad's driving all my family crazy cause he has OCD and won't admit it to get some treatment.

Happy cause my docs for the double nationality were finally the right ones this time, so pretty soon I'll be american AND european. =P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Wanda booster! Oh that is fantastic!! May I ask what she may include?

hum...I could tell you, but it will be released very soon. do you really wanna know or do you prefer to be surprised? =P

If it's very soon I can be suprised. Although I don't really mean that as I'm dying to know. But leave it a suprise. I'll be very happy then. By soon is it soon like today or tommorrow or soon by in a week?

today or tomorrow. I just need whiteking to get online to help me with this very last thing I mentioned earlier. the rest is all done. just so you can imagine, 6 of the 7 powers have been altered in someway.

Well then it can be a suprise. Good luck for the final part although maybe I can help a little. What exactly do you mean by problem with non-loopy animations?

I'll pm you about it.

Ok then. I think we are spamming this thread so I'll include stuff about my day.

My friend pretended to be a dino who can see the future (very weird person she is) so she said I would have a good day at school.

Well almost right except I hated my lunch and too much math hw.

and how old is your friend? i would sympathize with you about weird friends, but that's actually pretty normal for my friends (considering one of them is a dinosaur that can see the future, i'm pretty sure one of them is a mercenary, and the other is a rock-star vampire. go figure). which probably just tells you something about me...:P

yay long weekend! now all i need to do is try to not forget about homework while getting my mods to work.

Well I just had a pretty good hour of what I like to call "mime karaoke".

Me, being the person I am and not wanting to disturb anyone, performed the following songs in the comfort of my own room with a hairbrush.

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
Queen - Killer Queen
Queen - I Want to Break Free
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round
A-Ha - Take on Me
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart
Cher - Believe
Bonnie Tyler - I Need a Hero
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Jackson Five - ABC
Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer
Spice Girls - Wannabe
Los Del Rio - Macarena
Divinyl - I Touch Myself

I'm feeling pretty hyper now! :D
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Funny, I did sing bohemian rhapsody at work today.

lol Dihan, I bet you are a great singer.
Quote from: deedooo on October 21, 2009, 04:34PM
and how old is your friend? i would sympathize with you about weird friends, but that's actually pretty normal for my friends (considering one of them is a dinosaur that can see the future, i'm pretty sure one of them is a mercenary, and the other is a rock-star vampire. go figure). which probably just tells you something about me...:P

yay long weekend! now all i need to do is try to not forget about homework while getting my mods to work.
My friend is my age about 12 or 13. It's kinda a joke we play. In keyboarding we can't talk so we type stuff and look at each other's comp. screens and write something back. She kept writing grr so I asked if she was an animal and she said dino. Asking how she was alive when dinos were extinct she said she was a psychic dino who saw the meteor shower and escaped to safety but no other dino listened to her.