How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i felt demoralized,cause have lots of bad "voti"(italian).But fortunatly my siss cheared me up and im back happy!Plus i intstalled legaly(thx to the guys at LucasArts for letting it)Jedi Academy and i installed some marvel character mods includin MOVIE WOLVERINE wich i aways play with ^^
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Neat, I'm almost done with all schoolprojects. Next week is examweek, I missed an exam because I'm ill atm. English exam XD

Anyway, schoolprojects almost done, more free-time again instead of slavery. However, my internship starts in 2 weeks. Meaning an hour biking to work, and back ... Which is crap :P But € 250,- a month and additional travel costs which I'm getting, even if I bike to work, good enough to cover the "damage" ^^ Plus I'm getting even fitter than before hehe :P

BR, that is sooo bad. At this point I suppose I can only offer condolences, as nothing else would really fit, would it? I don't suppose there's a magickal way of using some sort of doodad to flash a BIOS externally?

In other news, I'm beaten with the sudden weather shift for the colder -- my still undiagnosed form of arthritis has driven me to the maximum allowable amount of per-day medication use today, for the first time in the two years I've been feeling joint pain of any sort. Owie.

In other other news, my personal life was never better, and my new comp00ter works like a crazy charm (especially after I've spent two hours this morning unphucking everything the service people phucked up during assembly - it is generally frowned upon to install an expensive processor cooler system in a way that causes the radiators to bend all the way to get IN the way of the fan's ability to rotate. But now, SpeedFan reports the processor having a temperature LOWER than the ambiant room temperature, w00t.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

I am 350 words into the next English Literature practice essay in for Friday. It's on Act 3 Scene 7 of King Lear by Shakespeare. I'll probably aim for 600-700 words in all.

Yay for doing things last minute! Anyway, I'm off to cook now. Hunger waits for no man!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on November 05, 2009, 10:20AM
Yay for doing things last minute!
`

+1

I'm actually doing the projects last minute.. They have to be finished by tomorrow. I completed 4 of the 5 (there were 5 to be exact). The fifth one awaits me. Meh, Word stuff. Create this, create that. Easy-E as hell.

hmm. i am feeling contemplative.

1st i spent i spent almost an hour trying to get my best friend (a girl) to pluck up the courage to ask my other best friend (he's been my friend for years) out. over skype. she was being very shy about it despite the fact that she managed to get me to weasel the fact that he liked her out of him(conused yet?). so it was just a matter of her asking him(which is more than one could hope for usually). i do supose i'd be rather hesitant about it if i was in her shoes, which brings me to the next point.

my firnds are now trying to get me to "go out" (i'm not even sure exactly what that means) with someone but i'm not exactly sure who i want to go out with. there's this person who i kind of like, but it would be rather awkward because there's this joke going around that we're engaged (spread by us and the aforementioned female best friend). we aren't. i really don't know how i feel about her, and (on top of all my other insecurities) i'm worried about starting a relationship because my last "relationship" (if you can call it that)...failed. badly. i don't even know if our personalities are "compatible". she's smart er than the average person and an overachiever (in a good way), and i'm clever (not exactly smart like her) and just a bit lazy. there are a few people i might like other than her, but i really don't know about this entire thing.

like i said i'm feeling rather contemplative.
there's my "gush" for now. also i've been busy preparing for finals so i haven't had much time for modding.

Today, I feel kinda strange. There was a lot of misfortune, but still, it was good (I mean, this day). Can't wait tomorrow.

@ deedoo: Do what your heart tells you to dee-do. lol.

Had my first internship today. I almost screwed up by almost falling into sleep when I was in a meeting (seriously, first section lasted an hour, second another hour). I was like looking seriously, into looking tired, and then falling into sleep and immediately waking up. Was kinda scared they would discover it, but they didn't see it at all. I was happy when we paused, I immediately got me some coffee (I didn't eat in the morning and rode a bike for an hour to get there :P So I had no energy^^)

November 16, 2009, 01:34PM #280 Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 01:44PM by GoldLotus
Well Yeah almost everyone in my family messed up their first internship, in fact my dad and my dearest mom did :D they just told me when I was 9 and I still remeber it! My dad said that he tried to impress the mentor (does this word sound right? or maybe I'll just use a trainer) by study about his job before he got his hand on it, but he ended up making everyone there laught, I dunno what he said but I sure don't want to hear it :P . To conclude! almost everyone felt nervous and tired (because they were so nervous and they didn't sleep enough), trust me almost everyone did. :D I bet you on that.

I feel little tired today, becuase I just had 5 Exams in one day and they were pretty intense, they even made you throw out your phone before get into the test room. It was just fair, enough. :P

PS. No hard feelings about this right ? :)

Well this is actually my 6th or 7th internship, but I meant my first day XD

lol so you messed up everytime ? XD nah just kidding, good luck getting the job tho.  :applause:

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on November 16, 2009, 12:32PM
@ deedoo: Do what your heart tells you to dee-do. lol.
:P

actualy today i asked someone out (after much coaxing from the friend that i coaxed into asking out my other friend. life is confusing).it feels pretty good, though i have little emotion cause it's Monday afternoon.

I feel good danananananana!
Seriously my life is easy as hell compared to you guys. No hard exams, nothing.
And Switzerland won the U17 football world cup!
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.