How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The thing I like most about snow days: No school.

bump

I just got threathened by my 17 year old nephew who's a weed addict who became paranoid with 2 knives in his hand.
I wanted to knock the crap out of him but didn't, because I thought it was the right choice.
I'm having a hard time deciding to charge him. Either way he's going out of my house today.

All because he couldn't sleep because I took a shower and my gf was talking to our cats.

I'm driving to Houston today to insert multiple crawfish in my mouth. And watch a live one wrestle Godzilla. He always loses. :(

@Law - wow, that sucks. how can anyone get that high and paranoid on weed. if you said he was on crack I'd understand. hope he learns moderation.

Quote from: El Maiz on March 20, 2010, 05:30AM
I'm driving to Houston today to insert multiple crawfish in my mouth. And watch a live one wrestle Godzilla. He always loses. :(

r u BLaw's nephew? cause you talk like you're stoned. :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 20, 2010, 05:35AM
@Law - wow, that sucks. how can anyone get that high and paranoid on weed. if you said he was on crack I'd understand. hope he learns moderation.

r u BLaw's nephew? cause you talk like you're stoned. :P

NO HE AIN'T  :P

Because he got treated badly by his mother all these years. We took him into our home but this is how he repaid us. The police arrived an hour ago and I decided that he needs all the punishment he deserves, I didn't hold back on that matter. It could've been worse if I became Mr.Lawless and knocked him the **** out, because nobody points a knive at me, and 2 knives make it even worse.

no he better not point knives at you BLaw. Who will make our awesome meshes and skins if you get stabbed.

(Just Kidding by the way)
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Lol he came home and went to take a shower. Called the police, he gave them a bad mouth aswell, and to my mom too. He'll get kicked out of our house and be put in a cell for a day or so.

Just got back from Houston, and My game came!! I CAN"T PLAY THE DANG GAME!!! Don't have a DVD ROM thing.

there is no reponse here http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4007.msg76321.html#msg76321
so i am sad sad sad sad This night I dreamed that I installed blob dark phoenix mystique but at instant  I was going to begin playing my dream suddenly it stopped 
nonooooooooooooo it's unfair
so this morning I rushed on my computer sad
life is hard sometimes.....  :ohnoes: :nervous:

(EDIT: sorry for double posting)
         i live in france

Life is hard indeed. I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday, I just had it with me being a slave to her and being taken for granted (thanks to whoever taught me that sentence, was it NM or whiteking? can't even remember that). However I'm very sad that I had to, because I still love her.. Big ****** dilemma and it's stressing me out.
So I'm taking a break from modding till I get things straight.

QuoteLife is hard indeed. I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday, I just had it with me being a slave to her and being taken for granted (thanks to whoever taught me that sentence, was it NM or whiteking? can't even remember that). However I'm very sad that I had to, because I still love her.. Big ****** dilemma and it's stressing me out.
oh in fact my story of cell phone and mod is nothing compared to your story
oww good luck
I really hope you'll return with her
QuoteI just had it with me being a slave to her and being taken for granted 
if she changes of course .....
if you really love her i think you should give her an other chance  :) of course depends on what she did .....

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on March 28, 2010, 03:53AM
Life is hard indeed. I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday, I just had it with me being a slave to her and being taken for granted (thanks to whoever taught me that sentence, was it NM or whiteking? can't even remember that). However I'm very sad that I had to, because I still love her.. Big ****** dilemma and it's stressing me out.
i'm terribly sorry to hear that. best of luck man!

Thanks. She's unreasonable. Tried to talk today, but she won't hear me out. It's so strange, as if I'm the bad guy, I'm being pointed at while I was her slave... I broke up with her, and now she's mad. She never was a person who talked things out, but instead runs away from a grown-up conversation. I'm stranded...

All she needs to do is change, because I have feelings for her still. But I doubt she will ever change. And I don't wanna be the slave anymore, I work 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day, next to that is about 5 hours of dance class spread out over 3 days, when I get home, it's like: can you grab me this, that.. even when it's right next to her!